Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

BMollie wrote: »
    This is more therapy for her than the callers...

Exactly - spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

She telling people to call and she will tell them who their angel is yet when the caller asks she tells them to think of the name. The words I'm thinking of are not allowed in this thread :mad:

spookwoman wrote: »
    She telling people to call and she will tell them who their angel is yet when the caller asks she tells them to think of the name. The words I'm thinking of are not allowed in this thread :mad:

I think even "The Producer" would agree with us on this one !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I concentrated for a moment there, and the first name that popped into my head was Odearest Mattress... Funny name, but I'll give it a go.
    G'night all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

coolhull wrote: »
    I concentrated for a moment there, and the first name that popped into my head was Odearest Mattress... Funny name, but I'll give it a go.
    G'night all

the first thing popped into my head was "thismakeswithoutatracelooklikethebestprogrammeever"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Come on guys & gals....This is Psychic Readings Live...and not once did she tell anyone, anything, and the question about love from that fellow and he get's an angel rant ...surely this is very wrong.

Come on guys & gals....This is Psychic Readings Live...and not once did she tell anyone, anything, and the question about love from that fellow and he get's an angel rant ...surely this is very wrong.

Whatever happened to missing moneybags and renowations and gypsies at the crossroads eh?

Whatever happened to missing moneybags and renowations and gypsies at the crossroads eh?

At least they got a so called reading

I'm having a moment of clarity as well: "thisisworsethancalamityjanefromthedyingdaysofplaytv"

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Hello all.

LOL... all I can think of is supernatural later on whenever I hear these 'talented' cough cough people drone on about angels :D

• Advertisement

Reason there are feathers there.... yes.... its called a bird...

As she is not doing readings does the "All readings are matter of opinion and not fact" void?

I have a load of pigeons living in the overhang above my front door.... I must have loads of angels in my life... and I need to be careful that they don't s**t on me

I have a load of pigeons living in the overhang above my front door.... I must have loads of angels in my life... and I need to be careful that they don't s**t on me

This may be the worst PRL show ever, but it's been classic here tonight !! :D

*Focussing hard..... who is my guardian angel*
    LUCIFER....... doh!!!!

God it takes one hell of a person to make one think Sue was exciting to watch...

God it takes one hell of a person to make one think Sue was exciting to watch...

If you haven't been watching for a while, we've had some right boring ladies on, one had hardly any English at all...at least we could understand Sue.
    Nearly forgot about her and her hearts.

Electro-shock therapy couldn't make one think that Sue was exciting to watch.

If you haven't been watching for a while, we've had some right boring ladies on, one had hardly any English at all...at least we could understand Sue.
    Nearly forgot about her and her hearts.

But the one we really want, they won't put back on. Just have Katerina sitting there on the table, she could be reciting the Budapest phone book for all I care ;)

Carole's cosmic order goes missing.

00.14 Female Gen €2.44
    00.19 Female Gen €2.44
    00.24 Kathleen Past €2.44
    00.46 Female dropped €2.44
    00.51 Female €4.88
    01.17 Female €4.88
    01.23 Dermot €2.44
    01.30 Tom €2.44
    01.35 Female €2.44
    01.41 Deirdre €4.88
    01.48 Female €4.88
    02.04 Female €2.44

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €39.04
    Flathan 12/11/2012 €65.88 -€26.84
    Carole Davies 11/11/2012 €82.96 -€43.92
    Carole Davies 10/11/2012 €104.92 -€65.88
    Flathan 09/11/2012 €48.80 -€9.76
    Flathan 08/11/2012 €56.12 -€17.08
    Flathan 06/11/2012 €80.52 -€41.48
    Flathan 05/11/2012 €87.84 -€48.80
    Flathan 04/11/2012 €82.96 -€43.92
    Flathan 03/11/2012 €90.28 -€51.24
    Flathan 02/11/2012 €109.80 -€70.76
    Theo 01/11/2012 €61.00 -€21.96
    Martina Kramer 31/10/2012 €100.04 -€61.00
    Theo 30/10/2012 €51.24 -€12.20
    Theo 29/10/2012 €97.60 -€58.56
    Theo 28/10/2012 €129.32 -€90.28
    Simone 27/10/2012 €141.52 -€102.48
    Simone 26/10/2012 €95.52 -€56.48
    Joanna 25/10/2012 €141.52 -€102.48
    Joanna 24/10/2012 €239.12 -€200.08

• Advertisement

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €39.04

Wow, thats gotta be an all time low. The cost of providing the "studio" is probably more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It must be the worst night since records began?

Wow, thats gotta be an all time low. The cost of providing the "studio" is probably more than that.

That's why the studio is gone and they're all stuck in front of a green screen now. :rolleyes:

That's why the studio is gone and they're all stuck behind a green screen now. :rolleyes:

Thats why I put studio in inverted commas :p

Thats why I put studio in inverted commas :p

Half asleep, didn't see them, it's good though that the "studio" has been reduced to inverted commas :D They'll probably be in the portacabin next week

That wouldn't make up the cost of flights and boarding. Which begs the questions how are they making money, how long are callers waiting to get on air and how many are getting cut off.

That wouldn't make up the cost of flights and boarding. Which begs the questions how are they making money, how long are callers waiting to get on air and how many are getting cut off.

Wonder what revenue they get from the other shows ...well certainly the Irish one is not a money maker now. Every night it seems one more step down the ladder, or maybe one giant leap for all the Noras and Marys.. Notice they aren't ringing in lately.

They have Carole sleeping in a tent on a roundabout on the Budapest ring road

She was used to that before, so as long as she has her red shoes & fish fingers she'll be alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

She'll be OK though. She has a black bin bag full of "stuff" enough fish fingers for 10 days, and the man of her dreams by her side.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement