Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

An Open Letter to the PRL Producers,

Hello. As you are no doubt aware, we have been watching this show for almost six months at this point and, frankly, we are disgusted with what has gone on in previous nights.
    This "Carole" is not entertaining in the slightest, and it is clear that she's not bringing in callers for ye.
    So can I make a suggestion?
    BRING BACK KATERINA!
    PLEASE!

Sincerely,
    The male (and probably some of the females too) Boardsies.

wnolan1992 wrote: »

BRING BACK KATERINA!
    PLEASE!

+1 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hello. As you are no doubt aware, we have been watching this show for almost six months at this point and, frankly, we are disgusted with what has gone on in previous nights.
    This "Carole" is not entertaining in the slightest, and it is clear that she's not bringing in callers for ye.
    So can I make a suggestion?
    BRING BACK KATERINA!
    PLEASE!

Sincerely,
    The male (and probably some of the females too) Boardsies.
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but for the life of me I can't seem to recall Katerina. Do you have a picture you could post as a reminder.... Or are you keeping her all to yourself?

coolhull wrote: »
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but for the life of me I can't seem to recall Katerina. Do you have a picture you could post as a reminder.... Or are you keeping her all to yourself?

Ouch - this is not going to end well ;):D

Ouch - this is not going to end well ;):D
    You're right, PK39. Forget I said anything. With a bit of luck, maybe he won't see this post. And I will do penance for my sin by watching the entire box-set of 'Carole's Angels-Her Biggest Hits'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

God it takes one hell of a person to make one think Sue was exciting to watch...

I'm Praying Eric makes a return tonight! :eek:
    You're right, PK39. Forget I said anything. With a bit of luck, maybe he won't see this post. And I will do penance for my sin by watching the entire box-set of 'Carole's Angels-Her Biggest Hits'

That'll take all of 5 minutes. ;)

Lads, are they not making money on other calls during the time of the show, not just the ones who get through live? I'm assuming (you know what they say ;)) that there are lots of people ringing up at the same time, some want to talk on air and others want to talk to the other ones, generating their revenue that way.

Oh, and saw a feathter when out running this evening...trod on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The bulk of their money is earned from people holding and hang ups.

Oh I have lots of pictures...

But I'd be afraid they'd corrupt your innocence! ;)

Oh I have lots of pictures...

But I'd be afraid they'd corrupt your innocence! ;)
    G'wan! Corrupt me with her beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

She was just "for one night only".....;)

• Advertisement

Ah now! What would your mother say if she saw you lusting after pictures of a Hungarian woman? :P
    BMollie wrote: »

And boy what a night it was... ;)

A one night stand, eh? That's ok, I could live with that.... joking, wnolan92, joking

Yay, Flathan! He seems pleased to be out of the Naughty Box! At least people will get readings this evening.

Carole now in the box. The right place for her.

A one night stand, eh? That's ok, I could live with that.... joking, wnolan92, joking

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS!

:pac:

Flathan seems chirpy tonight. :)

Carole now in the box. The right place for her.

If I could thank you a billion times I would!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

I'm actually glad to see him....I spent a good hour last night, pondering over how I could make ten fish fingers last for two weeks....Carole was begining to come between me and my sanity :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Orielle wrote: »
    I'm actually glad to see him....I spent a good hour last night, pondering over how I could make ten fish fingers last for two weeks....Carole was begining to come between me and my sanity :confused:

Yeah couldn't have taken another night of her...can you imagine what's she's like on the phone....if she get's a call at all, it'll be a rant about herself

flutegirl wrote: »
    Yay, Flathan! He seems pleased to be out of the Naughty Box! At least people will get readings this evening.
    Like an eejit, I watched it to the very end on Sunday night. For the last 20 minutes of the show, he was almost pleading with people to ring, but no-one did. And I don't think they were kept on hold, because it looked so bad

That's some pixelation from the green screen - you can clearly see it on the top of the door frame, and the moon in the window.

In case there was any doubt it's a green screen, I think we can finally put that to rest

• Advertisement

Some residual tension between Flathan and the producer it seems... :P

Like an eejit, I watched it to the very end on Sunday night. For the last 20 minutes of the show, he was almost pleading with people to ring, but no-one did. And I don't think they were kept on hold, because it looked so bad

The beginning of the end...???

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Yeah couldn't have taken another night of her...can you imagine what's she's like on the phone....if she get's a call at all, it'll be a rant about herself
    She seems to have driven away , all the regulars! with her self indulgent ramblings!!

Ah, Flats, Don't be rolling the eyes, it's not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Need to check back at 00.13 hearing mention of offering to give advice about hospitals

If Flatman's flamboyance couldn't generate enough revenue to hold onto the original booth, I'd say that's a pretty good bet

Lads, has Carole been eating Redybrek??

''It may not be the end. It may not even be the beginning of the end. But it may be the end of the beginning'' (Winston Churchill)

Lads, has Carole been eating Redybrek??

I think Starella's been drinking Smirnoff Ice :D

• Advertisement

''Carole is awailable now, darlinks''...
    Quick, give me that phone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement