Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

face1990 wrote: »
    First time I've watched for a while. Have they gotten rid of the studio completely? He's just (poorly) bluescreened over a picture of the set.
    (apologies if there's been extensive discussion about this already!)

No need to apologize, its a fair question. You are correct, it is Flathan sitting at a table in front of a green screen, this has been the case for about a week now.

Apparently they are using the real studio for more profitable programs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Did he just fart there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

That must be a kick in the teeth for Flathan, not doing his readings. The show's a bit of a mess, TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN!!!!

coolhull wrote: »
    But I can see in the future that cosmic messages will be the rule rather than the exception. If they're careful, there's less chance of people (boardies) sending in complaints. Of course, this is my opinion

Yeah but the punters don't want all that cosmic claptrap, they want moneybags and better contracts and all that. I can't see how they can keep going if they're only getting €40/50 a night like a couple nights this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

BMollie wrote: »
    Did he just fart there :D

Sounded like something dropping from a height. Maybe his balls after getting neutured. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

30 minutes gone, only 3 (unsatisfied) callers.

flutegirl wrote: »
    That must be a kick in the teeth for Flathan, not doing his readings. The show's a bit of a mess, TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN!!!!

I had to laugh when he was speaking to Marion.

F - "Do you believe in cosmic energy"

M - "I don't knowwww....."

The old Flatman would have spat out his dummy at that stage but the new nicey-nice Flathan has to go with the flow.

And then there was "Your colour energy is bla-blue"

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Jaysus, it's a depressing aul programme now. Flathan used to be quite fun to watch, prancing about the studio, flirting with the camera. Even his clothing is so much more subdued than the wonderful sparkly numbers he used to wear.

Yeah but the punters don't want all that cosmic claptrap, they want moneybags and better contracts and all that. I can't see how they can keep going if they're only getting €40/50 a night like a couple nights this week.

Agree that's the sort of stuff they want to hear. This cosmic stuff just won't draw people to call...and then they refer them to the hotline.

spookwoman wrote: »
    Well about 28 mins in last night when Carole started talking about Raphael and that he is not always a healer (cough).
    "I must point out this is really important, I just want to say to you, yes he is there for you, he can lift your mood and spirit but if you're feeling more than unwell, if you feel ill please please contact your doctor. It's very important if you feel ill contact your doctor"

Yep I believe that email from TV3 will all my heart ;)

Good thing I didn't delete last nights program yet, might be worth punting in another complaint about that :)

• Advertisement

Jaysus, it's a depressing aul programme now. Flathan used to be quite fun to watch, prancing about the studio, flirting with the camera. Even his clothing is so much more subdued than the wonderful sparkly numbers he used to wear.

He's definitely a broken man, where's Flathan the Diva? "Cosmic Message PMS" doesn't quite have the same ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

They've been roundly bitchslapped by the BAI and (hopefully) TV3 so many times now that you can't blame them for withdrawing back into their shells ab it. :pac:

Flathan buddy, if "What goes around comes around" is true, then your bank account will be drained in the not too distant future...

Physics? Is Flathan a scientist?

*note to self to look up BSc (HONS) in Cosmic Messaging at the local tech*

He's definitely a broken man, where's Flathan the Diva? "Cosmic Message PMS" doesn't quite have the same ring.

Had to laugh when he did a Rickyism a minute ago :D

He's a flamboyant character and he must feel very confined sitting on that chair...He used to look moving around, and occasionally hitting his head off the chandlier.:)

Listening to your inner woice is not always a good idea...

Thomas (something) Fitzgerald. That's all I could get. If I couldn't understand the caller, what hope does Flathan have?

He's a flamboyant character and he must feel very confined sitting on that chair...He used to look moving around, and occasionally hitting his head off the chandlier.:)

Ahhh, the good old days ;)

Ahhh, the good old days ;)

Or bad old days... depending on your point of view...

;)

• Advertisement

"in front of millions of peoples watching" :rolleyes:

Sounds like samantha back?

Flats has been more or less reduced to a telephonist.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS02rytk4Ge7Hx24VB90JuNCPRxUcDziM3EXGxelFCXUMcK5TpeMA

Boring.

Night all. :)

Flats has been more or less reduced to a telephonist.

"I'm so sorry for youuu mah dahling, that psychic is unawailable right now, would you like a cosmic reading while you wait ?" ;)

I'm afraid Flat's cosmic energy hasn't made it over to my house yet. Sadly, I have to go to bed, and leave him to the tender mercies of you, my lovely children
    G'night all

You who are sitting on the screen....at least we don't need a green screen

Flutegirl...he has his black leatherman cards now...;) giving general readings, they must be having a good read of our posts....their last chance to make a bit of dosh tonight...desperation

• Advertisement

You who are sitting on the screen....at least we don't need a green screen

I wouldn't worry about that - it'll be driving him mad wondering which of us will be turning up at his meet & greet next week ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement