Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

coolhull wrote: »
    You mean that people pay 150e just for someone to talk to? So that's why the Marys, Kathleens etc ring PRL..... Or am I just naive?

oh please stop :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

oh please stop :pac:
    Yes, you're right PK. Its getting out of hand (no pun intended)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    YOU DON'T KNOW MAN!

YOU WEREN'T THERE!

:mad:

Unfortunately neither were you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Yep Carole again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Think it could be an early night.

• Advertisement

Break out the drink, lads. Remember_ red shoes, fish fingers, amazing partner, car park = 3 big slugs from bottle....
    Nurse in famous hospital, money flows to me etc = you decide how much to slosh down

Its the only way to get through this blather for two hours

Oh please someone put me out of my misery. Here we go with houses in france etc, red shoes, fish fingers, bin liners, her 4 wheel drive

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

I'm going to track down those shoes, and destroy them by cosmic ordering !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

It's like a taping of all her other shows...except tonight she has a cuckoo clock...I wonder why :eek:

Shouldn't "Which is my Archangel" be "Who is my Archangel"?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Flathan's opening words last night:
      Welcome to Psychic Readings Live. We are an entertainment service, and what can you get from us? You can get
    a psychic reading who's for purposes only.

He's had great difficulty in recent weeks saying what the purposes are.

Aw, sad call here.

did she just do a oopsy?

Her hair was probably better red to go with the shoes

That earpiece prob came out with the force of the producer yelling No mediumship!

BMollie wrote: »
    Her hair was probably better red to go with the shoes
    ''
    '' I want you tell you a very funny story..'' Then told us about hair colouring that went wrong or something. It was hilarious.
    God, I rolled around the floor laughing. Joan Rivers, you have stiff competition here.

Tinme to bow out, night all ;)

Break out the drink, lads. Remember_ red shoes, fish fingers, amazing partner, car park = 3 big slugs from bottle....
    Nurse in famous hospital, money flows to me etc = you decide how much to slosh down

Its the only way to get through this blather for two hours

I don't think I cannae take it any more!

and I do wish Carole and Flathan would stop talking about the laws of physics because they aren't any laws that Newton, Einstein, or Hawking would bloody recognise!

scotty1.jpg?w=640

''
    '' I want you tell you a very funny story..'' Then told us about hair colouring that went wrong or something. It was hilarious.
    God, I rolled around the floor laughing.

The only way you'd find that funny is if you had a couple of bottles of dry gin in you.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

I can't wait for the CD of her singing her favourite mantra songs to come out for Christmas!!

• Advertisement

Orielle wrote: »
    I can't wait for the CD of her singing her favourite mantra songs to come out for Christmas!!

Don't forget about the other CD of her doing the macarena...buy 1 and you get the other free :)

Sounds like a restraining order there. Not good advice to say go and speak to her

Did he say, 'the law says I'm not to talk to her''?

FFS woman is close to tears saying has no one in the world and Carole says do you have a hobby. That call should have been diverted to Samaratines

Poor Nora....she's so lonely. Lost husband and daughters. Sounds very depressed.

Poor Norah. The last thing she needs is this shyte

Producers, can you please tell Carole the difference between Matter and Energy ffs

How can she sit there and talk about material things, material things seem to be the only thing she's bothered with...after that call from Nora...she's one tough cookie

G'night all

• Advertisement

Lot of people calling with dead relatives. I'm very down (close to tears( and she tells caller to call Raphael the "healer" that has to be mental health! So calling on Raphael will change your life.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement