Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Anyone see her giving financial advise on shares....

I did and sent this to Tv3

https://twitter.com/RbtPower/status/271769075137519617

Here is how to make an official compaint http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056803095

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

BMollie wrote: »
    Think the blonde suits here better

Looks like she got a blue rinse to appeal to the older clientele

Its in my opinion but my abilities........
    BAI statement
    The complaints stated that in these broadcasts were references to health matters and statements that indicated that the service offered to callers to the broadcast were not for entertainment purposes only and were offering a service that would lead the viewers to conclude the presenters and other staff taking calls from the public had genuine psychic abilities. The complainants state that such content is not permitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Poor Danielle is so inoffensive, it makes it hard to make fun of her. Takes all the fun out of it.

coolhull wrote: »
    Poor Danielle is so inoffensive, it makes it hard to make fun of her. Takes all the fun out of it.
    Well I look at it this way no one twisted her arm or threatened her to appear on this show that has so far had 7 complaints for breach of code upheld. Most of the callers are elderly and many have financial issues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

spookwoman wrote: »
    Here is how to make an official compaint http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056803095

Done and Done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

And she even came on boards after her last gig and thanked us :)

Well I look at it this way no one twisted her arm or threatened her to appear on this show that has so far had 7 complaints for breach of code upheld. Most of the callers are elderly and many have financial issues.
    Don't get me wrong, I totally disapprove of everything these shysters are doing. I'm simply saying that the opportunity to have a bit of craic at their expense is getting harder tonight

Don't get me wrong, I totally disapprove of everything these shysters are doing. I'm simply saying that the opportunity to have a bit of craic at their expense is getting harder tonight

Yeah, I like her as well - I think she's my wnolan's Katerina :D

Having no problems :) Pretty face or personality doesnt not fool me. No matter how many times she says Im a professional tarot reader etc and says she gets lots of feedback doesn't make it up for the fact they are trying to put themselves over as professionals......

Grr tried and tested psychics 9 out of 10 right

• Advertisement

At least Danielle is down to earth...Carole was a a complete and utter joke, high as a kite, and it was very easy to have a skit at her.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Anyone want the Independent article up?

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Anyone want the Independent article up?

Yes please :D

''I'm a trained professional psychic''
    Just imagine: You've just been in an accident, and you're lying on the ground in agony, screaming for medical help, surrounded by a crowd of onlookers. Danielle comes rushing up, shouldering people out of her way. '' Let me through, I'm a trained professional psychic''
    Wouldn't you feel better straightaway?

didn't notice it, must have gotten stuck in between all the posts we had before the show. Thanks for doing it for us.:)

It didn't come up...as Auld Yin say's must have been gremlins

I must have gremlins again. There is an image marker.

I thought it might have been up because of one of the following posts but...

In opera nothing in ie just getting image marker with nothing happening when show image

Feck - you're (both) right - it works perfectly for me in Chrome, but not in IE. I think I was trying to be too smart with the attachment - I'll nip upstairs the PC and repost now.

I was wondering why there was so few comments !

229827.JPG

I made the comment on the original posting about "The Omen" effect (black rod) on the presenter :D

The €50 a night is (I'm guessing) coming from the wikipedia page.

229825.jpg

229826.jpg
    229828.jpg

• Advertisement

BRILLIANT...thank's PK and Auld-Yin...:)

BRILLIANT...thank's PK and Auld-Yin...:)

;) you're very welcome

Thanks a mill guys one complaint about article 4 complaints upheld.

She just told caller Bit feisty bit of a traveller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

LOL! Someone looking for Carole there.

Thanks a mill guys one complaint about article 4 complaints upheld.

Thought you might like that - that's why you don't have to worry about any indoctrination with lovely presenters on my part ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Flathan doesn't really look himself tonight..He seems somewhat subdued!

Orielle wrote: »
    Flathan doesn't really look himself tonight..He seems somewhat subdued!

Doesn't look his usual self alright....he's in Berlin ready to hop on his flight to Dublin :)

Doesn't look his usual self alright....he's in Berlin ready to hop on his flight to Dublin :)
    Prob dreading if reporters and the skeptics will be there to pester him and show him up :D Boards.ie really needs to create an evil smiley

Whats coming up for 2013 now that is predicting the future

Prob dreading if reporters and the skeptics will be there to pester him and show him up :D Boards.ie really needs to create an evil smiley

LOL ! Did ye see the exchange on twitter about the psychic ability - check out the last tweet :D

229830.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This is not nazi Germany. We don't have ID cards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement