Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Prolonged exposure to this thread has been known to cause madness!

pretty sure of that

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kizzabel

Just to ruin everyones sleep tonight... Imagine Starella coming into the studio dressed in tight leather with a whip!
    Sound for that. Perhaps Flatham is in Mr Grey's pain room... Has that whole red light feel about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Prolonged exposure to this thread has been known to cause madness!

I should read it through a pinhole lest I go blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

kizzabel wrote: »
    Ooooh do you fancy a job with Psychic Readings Live? :D

I think thats all I need to do to pass the qualifications, I am now number 9 psychic in ze vorld!

I think thats all I need to do to pass the qualifications, I am now number 9 psychic in ze vorld!
    Daz iz wunderbar.
    What's this legends pay packet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Tonights Callers

Meaning of your life
    Tom 00:09 Talented Actor or comedian
    Francis 00:11 Life advisor for others
    Bridie 00:13 Hung up
    Disconnnected 00:13 Tv was too loud
    Kathleen 00:14 Disconnected - kept saying hello
    Anita 00:16 Big heart - Helps family sole problems
    Ellen 00:17 Accept people for who they are - love and be loved in return
    Kathleen 00:19 Nice person helps people
    Ellen 00:21 Solve your own problems, stand with own feet, down to earth, travel a lot to other countries
    John 00:25 read the soul of other people - to be a therapist , family therapist is best for him
    Doloroes 00:27 Love your family, to be a mother,
    Vivienne 00:28 creative person, good mind and inspiration, write a book make oraca cards
    Denis 00:33 very intelligent, technical , work with computers and software, talent to sell something., build own company and sell own ideas
    Yvonne 00:34 Hard challenges in your past life, lot of past jobs, very hard not enough money. Go to work as a saleswoman like a super market, help animals
    ONE CALL - 3 answers
    Margaret 00:40 Own Psychic Talent, Move House, Frustrated situation will be solved
    Joan 00:40 Desperate worried about b/f, move flat, feel blocked with feelings
    Sandra 00:41 best results in tests, new beginning to be better person, make journy to other country - turkey
    Maria 00:47 Workplace New contact, Solve money problems, Guy is lying to you
    Johnny 00:49 Girl is not honest, careful of your wallet, for or against a new job
    Marie 00:51 Renovate house / flat, grandchild in your life, invited to wedding where the bride gets cold feet
    Maria 00:57 letter from Social authority, Fire in flat out of electrity device in kitchen, guy Is lying around you
    Mary 01:00 insurance Proble, clearness with relative, woman is cheating / lying to you
    Margaret 01:02 Play mother teresa for other people, losing something - necklace , Fire
    Mary 01:03 Luck back into life, person in enviornment teenage robbing from purse, work - hobby make a new job
    Lillian 01:13 person in enviornment - teenage robbing from bag - family member , conversation with a guy who has feelings for her, waiting for a important letter increase income
    Nicola 01:18 something in life Is not ok someone lies to you, don’t knw what you have to believe, solve your problems
    Martina 01:20 live your life not for others not too late for dreams, second education, trial you will win.
    Bernadette 01:22 new guy in life, psychic talent, letter from authority
    Mary 01:26 Clearness in life, money situation , love life
    Maura 01:35 use condoms, ( was on boards tuned out missed last 2 lol)
    Geraldine 01:37 new hobby something with arts, family affairs disputer with family member, love
    Magaret 01:39 fight with a neighbour , money for you
    Lilly 01:42 dispute with guy in family , travel, insurance
    Pure Psychic Readings - or blind folded flathan
    Joan 01:45 Past - big problem in parents house mother very cold, hard to get love you need, dark situation with guy in teenage years.. Increse money situation, guy has feelings for you , go a new guy though
    Mairead 01:48 Past- nice house, girl neighbourhood not nice to you , accident in childhood scar, red bike stolen , Present - wondering about life, wana have change , more money, relationship don’t be jealous, more money with second job, own psychic talent
    Martina 01:54 past - 1st love cheated on you, something wrong in workplace - jealous collegue , ask boss for more work to arn more money, , Family -Witness for bride on wedding day
    Robbie 02:00 Critical person, don’t believe what flathan is doing, past - lot of challenges with dad, sensitive person, Present - longing for love, better way of life, make mistakes with GF, show sensitive side and feelings , Future - better income, 2 jobs, techincal job or as reporter

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Ah sh1te, I only found this thread now! Ill be popping in here more often to discuss the madness that is this show.

so tempted to post the Wilder pic right now!...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've taken it upon myself to start doing this each night to see if any patterns develop in his readings.

Tonight's second hour:

Wednesday 1st August
    Flathan - 3 Most Important Answers
    F 01:01 You can't help everyone(focus on yourself), talent to work with energy(psychic) new job, lose a necklace
    F 01:03 Marriage problems solved by end of year, teenager steals money, make your hobby your job
    F 01:13 Teenager will steal your money, good conversation with guy you know(husband/boyfriend) brings you closer, letter from authority about money(be patient)
    F 01:17 Person in enviornment who lies(leave him), feelings being hurt focus on yourself, can solve situations in 8 months but need help
    F 01:19 Live for yourself never too late, back to education to help people, you will win your trial (DAFUQ?)
    F 01:21 Open heart to new love - good relationship, you have psychic talent, don't invest money in the next 6 months
    F 01:26 Chaos in your life you can fix, money situation income can increase through second job, new love guy will fall in love with you you must say yes/no
    F 01:34 Possible pregnancy, better feeling about house, relationship will be healed and you will grow closer
    F 01:37 New hobby - Arts, feud with family member can be solved in next 3 months, relationship will get better
    F 01:39 Fight with neighbour ignore it, journey to Egypt relaxing, more money beginning at Christmas
    F 01:42 Dispute with family member can be solved, husband will surprise you with a trip in Autumn, money is coming

Pure Psychic Readings (Past, present, future)
    F 01:44 Mother was cold challenge to get love from her/dark situation with guy in teens, worrying about money income can be increased/want new guy be patient, will find love in April
    F 01:48 Trouble between you and neighbourhood girl/you have a scar from an accident/bike was stolen, trust your lover/need a second job,
    F 01:53 Your first love cheated on you and broke your heart/jealous colleague, ask your boss for more work/money, girl with long dark hair isn't honest with you, invitation to be witness for the bride
    M 02:00 You fought with your dad, you are longing for love open your heart, you make same mistakes with girlfriend as your dad does with you, you can increase income technical job/reporter

EDIT: Dang you JamesReaves! :(

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've taken it upon myself to start doing this each night to see if any patterns develop in his readings.
    Beat you to it ;)

Even though the show was terrible again tonight the forum was a howl

• Advertisement

That is dedication lads. Is this the start of the downfall of Psychic Readings Live? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

There was also this reading ..... she must've been thrilled ... :rolleyes:
    The first meaning of your life is to work on a cash register at the supermarket .... the next meaning of your life is to work with animals .....

Oracle wrote: »

Maybe a job in Petmania - two birds, one stone.

Oracle wrote: »

from the cash register to street cleaner, what a step up. next she'll be winning learjets in the lottery

Good night everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Night night dahlings... time for ridiculous cop show and then sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Night night dahlings... time for ridiculous cop show and then sleep!
    Ah now! The chase is a good show. Like the blonde one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Beat you to it ;)

:(
    :P
    It actually helps keep me awake while watching it, so reckon I'll keep doing it for the Lulz. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It's good that someone is keeping track. All in a good cause.

from the cash register to street cleaner, what a step up. next she'll be winning learjets in the lottery

There is hope for us all.

Did anyone from boards.ie ring in?

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    :(
    :P
    It actually helps keep me awake while watching it, so reckon I'll keep doing it for the Lulz. :)

How about you do 1st hour and I do second ??

Might be fitting

Compilation of 5 calls 3 cut off 2 just make it because of the 15 sec delay. As one caller says Jesus Christ All mighty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Spookwoman...that's brilliant editing of tonight's show.

Absolutely hilarious :)

More producer prompting from last night or flirting as flathan like to say

Problems getting name right again only 2 really but it will get worse me thinks if earpiece volume stays down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

spookwoman wrote: »
    Problems getting name right again only 2 really but it will get worse me thinks if earpiece volume stays down

:eek: What was the deal with the blindfold???!!! That'll teach me for switching off early and going to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

spookwoman wrote: »
    Compilation of 5 calls 3 cut off 2 just make it because of the 15 sec delay. As one caller says Jesus Christ All mighty

Excellent!! ;) And I missed the "Jesus, Christ Almighty" last night. I was in hysterics last night and again just now. I think Flathan would find it funny, how he kept it together, I don't know. This is your best one yet Spookwoman, I feel we should give you some kind of an award! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Just seen this on Flathan's site. (Can't copy + paste because the entire site is coded in Flash *shudders*)
    IN PLANNING BUT NOT SURE
    27th October - 7pm
    DUBLIN - Flathan Lecture - "Grow up your life"
    Entry will be 30 Euro

I would go, but I am not going to pay 30 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Just seen this on Flathan's site. (Can't copy + paste because the entire site is coded in Flash *shudders*)

I would go, but I am not going to pay 30 euro.

Maybe we could hire the Play TV bus, minus the cats, and have fun on the way counting all the legs on the bus :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement