Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Why is this woman giving her name and her daughter's full name? :mad:

Thought this was a troll...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am under whelmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

he's giving up the pure psychic readings already, call volumes must be down. back to the book of your life next

prepare for lots of "i don't need your blah blah blah" for the next while

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm flathed tonight

Uh, oh, this could be a repeat of last night.

"Please say stop."

"Hello, yes, talk with me over the phone"

*Frantic shuffling"

"PLEASE SAY STOP"

*More shuffling*

"3, 2, 1, bye-bye!"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Did she just say she didn't want her reading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭BINKY NIPPER

He always says he just needs a name , last caller didnt give her name yet he still gave reading.....what a load of ^&*(%( !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

lady sounded very fed up

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

House is going to get flooded.....

A good decent reading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Another court case. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Flathan trying to break me by giving super long readings?

Come at me bro!!!

Old Lady, dropped 00:28 You don't have too many friends, but you have good friends who are there for you. Your money situation is not good at present but it will get better. You will make trip to Greece in April/May of next year. You will get an invitation to a social event where you can make new friends. A woman with long dark hair and glasses will force you into a decision. A letter from the authority on pensions will be positive. Your house will get flooded and insurance won't pay. Trial with insurance company. Sometimes your family let you alone, but you will get closer at Xmas. You will have a chance to win money in the lottery next year.
    Michelle 00:32 A husband/boyfriend hurt you in the past, sometimes you cry over your money situation. You will get a new job at a newspaper. Send application to the company that works international in sale. A girl friend of yours will get married and will ask you to oroganise marriage. You will have a dispute with a family member 1m85 gray hair blue eyes, cannot solve problem because he is egotistical. You will win a trial. You will move house in 1.5years into a better social enviornment. You will have a good relationship with neighbour 1m68 blonde.

:pac: :pac:

I'm paying less and less attention to him tbh - much preferred him in the suit last night

Has Flathan ever used the word future??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

I'm paying less and less attention to him tbh - much preferred him in the suit last night

He dressed tonight for the special surprise Dahling :)

BMollie wrote: »
    He dressed tonight for the special surprise Dahling :)

what special surprise?? I'm a bit behind the times, had a bit of a reaction with medication I'm taking, and missed all that chat, didn't look back yet

was the surprise that he was using all his cards

Telling caller he might make a small trip into Ireland :confused:

what special surprise?? I'm a bit behind the times, had a bit of a reaction with medication I'm taking, and missed all that chat, didn't look back yet

was the surprise that he was using all his cards

He said at the beginning of the show that he had a special surprise for us tonight :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Telling caller he might make a small trip into Ireland :confused:
    From Hungary ;)

At least he didnt say she needed a new washing machine

• Advertisement

He said at the beginning of the show that he had a special surprise for us tonight :eek:

Oh, so it hasn't come yet

More prompting there. And unless I'm mistaken they haven't mentioned that it's an Entertainment service yet tonight...

The delicious irony when Flathan predicts someone will get ripped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    More prompting there. And unless I'm mistaken they haven't mentioned that it's an Entertainment service yet tonight...

oAC4p.png

Another painful night watching this

spookwoman wrote: »
    Another painful night watching this

I'd agree!

Letter from courthouse

That courthouse will run out of paper soon.....

"I'm your flamboyant clairevoyant!" :D:D:D

everyone getting letters that are trying to rip them off

• Advertisement

Loving this music! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement