Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BMollie wrote: »
    No mention of water tonight

There was, he warned someone to save their money because next year they would have a big bill due to water coming out of the walls. :pac:

Tonight's Calls:

August 3rd 2012

Flathan - Overview of Your Life
    Josephine 00:08 You have a very big heart, give all your love to people. Don't play Mother Teresa. Make time for yourself. You'll get an inheritance of a lot of money in 8 months. You'll have dispute with a family member over this inheritance, courthouse but you will win. You will take a relaxing trip in ireland. Your money situation will get better. You have a psychic intuition. You are a deep-looking person, don't focus on the superficial.
    Helen 00:10 Take care of your relationship. There is 2nd woman who will go for your partner but it won't work. You will have a lot of disputes with your partner. Be patient with him. You have to make a decision for/against a family member, a son, he doesn't live the live you want for him, let him go so he can live his own life and make his own decisions. Your money situation will be stable. You will get a wedding invite from a young woman in your enviornment. You will be asked to organise something to do with the wedding.
    Bridie 00:14 Be careful with your money. A family member will ask you for money. Don't give it as you'll never get it back. You'll get a letter from a pension authority and will get more money in March of next year. You'll have to fill out a form and then you'll get the money. You will have a problem with a male neighbour who is lonely and frustrated, it will come at the end of the year after Christmas. You will get an invitation from a family member to a graduation.
    Christine 00:20 You are a sensitive person. Sometimes you are too social with people. You need to focus on yourself to be happy. Your money situation will be stable for the future. Take care if you go up stairs because there is an accident with you falling down stairs in April. You can win a lot of money in the lotto in June. You will take a trip to Germany with a man and woman. There is a person with long blonde hair and short clothes who is not honest with you.
    Sharon 00:25 You'll have a problem with a colleague who is envious of you, but she will quit her job at the end of the year, the problems will begin in the next two weeks. You are frustrated with your love life. A nice guy will come into your life this year who will make you feel so much better. He is the guy of your destiny. You will get a letter from the police regarding wrong parking and will have to pay parking. There is a problem with a young teenage girl, you niece, a big problem that you cannot solve alone and will have to talk to parents.
    Melissa 00:28 You are going through a very hard time. You were depressed about a man. A very hurtful situation but you should let him go because you are a wonderful person. You will find a new love in February of next year. Your work will be stable. You will get a new contract that is longer. You will make a trip to Eastern Europe with a friend of yours and it will be relaxing. You will begin an education course in 3-5 months but you won't get good results in your tests.
    Angela 00:34 Luck will come back into your life with a letter that you're waiting for that will solve a lot of problems. You have psychic talent, you need to get educated in it. You'll have to make a hard decision for/against a relationship, it will not be easy. In July of next year you will have a very big bill to replace something in your flat that insurance won't pay for, after water comes out of the walls so save money now. You will have a dispute with a girl in your family, she will call you and you will come closer together after it.
    Brid 00:42 You will have a grandson in the next year. You will take a trip to Italy for a weekend with a woman. You will renovate your living room in Feb/Mar of next year. There is a problem with work at the moment with a male colleague but this can be solved by the end of the year. You get a letter from a lawyer about an inheritance next year. Your money problems will finish in August. There will be a new guy in your love life in May of next year. You cannot ignore him but what you do with him is your own decision.
    Kathleen 00:48 You will have a hard time in the next three months. A friend of yours will fall in love with you, you will say no to him and the police will get involved. He cannot accept that you do not love him and you'll lose the friend. You want to take a trip but you'll have to change the time. You'll have to make a decision about a new contract at work. It is not a positive contract for you, you should say no and you will quit your job but in June of next year you will have a better job working in an office with a computer and have more communication with people and you'll move to a flat you find on the internet.
    Deirdre 00:51 There is a guy around you who is not being honest with you. He lied to you about a financial situation. You don't always have enough money to pay your bills but your will get a second job from home or in your neighbourhood that will help you out but only for a short time around christmas time. You will take a trip to foreign country and your wallet and mobile phone will be stolen. There will be a new strong and positive relationship for you.
    Karen 00:58 You will get a very emotional letter from an ex-boyfriend. You haven't had contact in weeks/months. He'll want to show you that he will change his life and that it's not too late, but it is too late. You will have problems with a drunk aggressive woman in the neighbourhood who talks about everyone, ignore her and she will stop. You work with people and you will be offered better T+C's on your contract. There will be a new guy in your life that you met over the internet over Facebook/Twitter.
    Jane 01:05 You are are a very strong person. If somebody hurts you you will fight for your family. You are in a relationship, but it will only be for a short time. You can win a lot of money in the lotto in the winter time, Dec/Jan. You have a dispute with a friend but he will come to you to solve. You'll take a trip to Spain. Don't invest any money this year, you will lose it. Wait until March next year.
    Elizebeth 01:12 Your childhood was not the best. There is sad energy all around you. You don't have too many money problems. You can increas your income. You are a sensitive person who can sense energy and can read cards if you choose. Don't play Mother Teresa for other people, you need a bigger ego, learn to say no to others. Go your own way and make your dreams come true. There is a guy around you, he's just a friend. You will be able to solve a problem with a younger woman in the family about a decision she made, will be solved in Dec.
    Female (Flathan dubs her Isabelle) 01:22 You will move to a new flat in summer, you'll find it over the internet. You relationship will get stronger. You have the possiblity to get pregnant in the next 6-8 months. You have a friend who is a bad person, long brown hair and glasses, bigger in the proportions.
    Meena 01:24 You have a big heart. When there is a person who doesn't like you they actually have a problem with themselves. Luck will come back into your life and the hard times you've had over the past year will be over. You will change your workplace, but be patient. New contract in March with a better salary and better team around you. Nothing new in your love life. Your money situation will be stable. There is a person in your family who is jealous of you because you live how you want and she's living how society expects her to. Accident, a mountain biker will hit you from behind.
    Patricia 01:29 You will get a letter from life assurance, opt for the one big pay cheque. You will have a conversation with a girl and a boy. Harmony is disrupted between September and May. You will have a granddaughter in the next 14 months.

Flathan - Ask Anything You Wish!!!
    Gabrielle 01:31 You will move to a new flat in 3-6 months. You will have a more stable contract. There is a guy you love very much who is not around at the moment.
    Anne 01:38 Overview: There will be a new romantic situation in your love life in the beginning of October. Lot of emotion and feelings. You can enjoy it. There is a very strong and positive energy in the family, all problems can be solved. Your money situation is OK, you can pay all bills, it will be stable. You will get a letter from a courthouse about a trial that you will not use.
    David 01:40 You will have a dispute with your Dad. You need to live your own life. You are a very creative person. Live your dreams. You can make a big career and earn a lot of money. Career will begin at the end of the year. You will start your own business working with art/music/creativity. You are also good at technical things. There is a woman who is away from you, she will want to come back into your life, it is your decision.
    Mary 01:47 Your love life will be stable. It will be more romantic. He will touch your soul. You'll have to make a decision for/against the relationship. In the next year you will earn enough money to buy a new house or flat. You will take a trip to England, to London with four other people. It will be for a week for fun. You have a psychic talent, sometimes you're not sure if you have a talent or if it's just a dream. Meditate a little more. Buy books from Dorin Virtue (?).
    Pat 01:51 Your boss wants to offer you a better position in a totally different work place. You are not sure. If you say yes at the end of this year you will have much more fun at work. You will have a fight about money with a guy friend of yours. You will not get the money back. You will be invited to a wedding in summer next year. You have to decide between moving to a new house, do not move, renovate. You will get a letter from a social authority and you will get everything you ask for from the authority.
    Ailish 01:59 You have to make a decision about buying a new car in the next 7 months. There is a change in your love life. Your relationship with a guy around you will get better, sometimes he is distant and cool, but he will tell you his feelings in the next nine months. You will take a trip to Turkey and it will be relaxing. There is a person who you will meet in February, younger short blonde hair, will not be honest with you. May be time to change your workplace to relieve frustration.

Total Calls 22
    Male 1
    Female 21

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Wnolan How did you manage to get all that done so quickly....great job...well done

BMollie wrote: »
    Wnolan How did you manage to get all that done so quickly....great job...well done

I have nothing better to do with my evenings. :pac:

When I have a few more days worth of predictions from him I'm gonna try and put together a list of his most popular predictions. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

4 names wrong out of 22 1 is iffy

Was 5 names wrong, best was just a minute became Isabelle. Compilation of the wrong names

• Advertisement

Full call flathan and caller having problems understanding each other. I'm not very well, are ya not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

You will go to the bathroom. Maybe not today but sometime over the next 6 to 9 months. If not then it is a matter of time.

Do I have unrealized psychic ability :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

You will go to the bathroom. Maybe not today but sometime over the next 6 to 9 months. If not then it is a matter of time.

Do I have unrealized psychic ability :eek:

Is this directed at WNolan and Spookwoman*?:pac:

*Because of the amount of time the have spent documenting the show**

**explaining joke not good :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mr Mistoffelees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLE9cApwgJE&feature=plcp

Thanks to spookwoman for uploading this Flathan prank, he is nothing short of a snake oil salesman at a carnival sideshow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Elmo wrote: »

One does not simply direct posts at valued contributors to a thread *resists urge to post meme pic* :pac:

I was speaking in general about my uncanny and underutilized ability to talk predictable shyte for money :pac:

• Advertisement

Elmo wrote: »

I predict JamesReaves will be slightly annoyed that you forgot him from the list of people who document the show. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

breaking-news.jpg

ON TWITTER TODAY
    Psychic Wayne Isaacs @Psychic_Wayne_I

Breaking News #Flathan and #Psychic Wayne to tour Ireland October 2012 tickets on sale soon €30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Double the heckling opportunities.

Double the heckling opportunities.

Do they realise just what they are letting themselves in for by putting on shows here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

spookwoman wrote: »
    Do they realise just what they are letting themselves in for by putting on shows here. :D

They are psychics :D

Hecklers that will pay good money to heckly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I predict JamesReaves will be slightly annoyed that you forgot him from the list of people who document the show. :pac:

I predict you were correct, I also predict you spelled my name wrong :P It's Reeves not Reaves lol

What are the predictions on the amount of boardies in the audience to heckle

What are the predictions on the amount of boardies in the audience to heckle

I'd say a lot will go out of curiosity...Spookwoman you better be there, bet he'd want to meet you. Think he has a soft spot for you with all the shoutouts :)

Havent the foggiest why he keeps doing it

Havent the foggiest why he keeps doing it

Because either he or is producer is reading the thread and sees you posting so many videos of him. :pac: IIRC he gave you the shoutout last night after he stumbled over something and then said "Oh spookwoman will be on to this" or something.

Or else I just made that up in my head...

• Advertisement

Not stumbling he's following my youtube channel

Can you see who is following you on youtube?

Yep also he posts comments sometimes on the vids Rephrase -he's not a subscriber but checks in. Wayne is subscribed.

You get emails when someone subscribes.

It's catching...Weather Guy on TV3 just now..." I don't do shoutouts" :)

gaa show viewing numbers up tonight

gaa show viewing numbers up tonight
    Old joke never gets old. :D

Should know by now friday nights are late. some psychics on gaa show trying to predict the sunday game

Flathan just back from his Debs I'd say...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭BINKY NIPPER

Hello lovely Ireland , vot for a vonderful evening:D

I find myself saying that at work every day ' Hello lovely ireland'....needless to say they all wondering what the fcuk is wrong with me:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement