Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Did she say only on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

How easy is it to get on this?? Like on the air?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

spookwoman wrote: »
    Did she say only on tonight

Yeah, just like Flathan said the Book of Your Life was for "One Night Only". :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pretty easy if you're willing to pay about €20...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Jennette is a professional psychic, she had to work her way up through the amateur ranks and got a bronze medal in tarot reading at the Seoul Olympics, from there she worked her way up through the Blue Square Premier league of psychics and into League 2 and League 1. She got stuck for a few years in the Championship before getting promoted to the Premier league of Psychics with Sue Hudd, Diane and Grant Mitchell.

Either that or she's a very good flim-flam artist who can convince gullible people she has the answers. Your pick as to which is the most likely answer.

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Pretty easy if you're willing to pay about €20...

Right so wont be doing that then...... lol was gonna see could i get on air and tell her shes a mong but at that price ha.

Right so wont be doing that then...... lol was gonna see could i get on air and tell her shes a mong but at that price ha.

Ah I misunderstood your question (probably been watching Flathan too long). Ring the number, hang on for 7-10 minutes, listen to some hungarian woman priming you and be prepared to pay anything from €20 to €60

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...and up to 50% more from mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Think Nora's a Plant...always ringing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

And if you did I would ban you from here.

We are not here to hurl abuse like that.

• Advertisement

"You could be doing what I'm doing."

Love, anyone could be doing what you're doing, all they need is a pack of cards and the ability to memorise what the little slip of paper that comes in the box says each card means. :rolleyes:

And if you did I would ban you from here.

We are not here to hurl abuse like that.

Does boards own tv3 now? Interesting....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Does boards own tv3 now? Interesting....
    No, boards does not own TV3. TV3 does not like what we do here. They have made their unhappiness known to management on many occasions.

We don't like that they do but we will act professionally and not lower ourselves to petty name calling which is abuse.

Nothing like an hour without Flathan to make you realise just how good of a showman he is. Bring him back ASAP PRL! :P

No, boards does not own TV3. TV3 does not like what we do here. They have made their unhappiness known to management on many occasions.

We don't like that they do but we will act professionally and not lower ourselves to petty name calling which is abuse.

Ah dont worry bout it i wont say a thing :)

Sophie is a very intelligent and practical person, yet she couldn't figure out that she had to talk through the phone and not at the TV?

I love the taste of that sweet, sweet irony last thing at night. :pac:

Can anyone else hear a car alarm or house alarm going in the background
    Ignore its the music

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Nothing like an hour without Flathan to make you realise just how good of a showman he is. Bring him back ASAP PRL! :P

That's what i always say to my mates. If it weren't for the nature of the show, I'd totally love flathan. Could you imagine him presenting like some TV3 reality tv show, or something like Take me out, or some quiz show.. it would be bloody hilarious.

Her readings seem to last on average 3 minutes. So the reading itself costs €7.32. And that's not including the time it takes to listen to the welcome message, get the option to type in an extension, and operator time. :\

That's what i always say to my mates. If it weren't for the nature of the show, I'd totally love flathan. Could you imagine him presenting like some TV3 reality tv show, or something like Take me out, or some quiz show.. it would be bloody hilarious.

I think RTE should replace Brendan O'Connor on the Saturday Show with Flathan, his flamboyance and comedy accent might actually make it watchable, just like this show.

• Advertisement

This one of the worst shows...:mad:

I won't be making a movie poster for this one.. well dull...

That is the same anonymous as before....

Could you picture flathan as a judge on something like Britains got talentlolol. it would be so funny :D

Could you picture flathan as a judge on something like Britains got talentlolol. it would be so funny :D

Flathan - "Vot is your name dahling"

Contestant "Vicky Bloggs"

Flathan - "Ah vot for a vunderful name!"

etc, etc

Jeanette ..quoting Truman "good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight"...BYE BYE

that was.... painful is all i can say.

Don't think I'll take down the detailed readings any more unless we get a psychic who does more than generic tarot.

But I did tonight so:

Tuesday 7th August 2012

Jeanet - General Readings
    Maye 00:02 You will get a new job. Your travel will be delayed, Sep/Oct will be a good time. End of a non-productive period of life, make an effort to change. You are about to embark on a new lifestyle.
    Anne 00:06 You're trying to work through a situation, but are not getting support from someone. You're stuck and won't be able to change your situation much until the end of October. It's in the romantic and work area of your life. You will get the support you need by October.
    Dropped 00:10 Caller hung up
    Ken(F) 00:12 You are feelig stuck, nothing much is happening in your life. You will get the strength to stand up to situations, believe in yourself. You are very tired, and maybe need to take time out for yourself. You feel like you are driving someone away from you, but let them go, if they want to be with you they will. Be patient and don't rush into things.
    Tracy 00:17 You are embarking on a period of happiness and contentment. Follow your dreams. You have psychic talent through intuition and coincidences. You will have wealth and comfort. Someone is coming into your life to give you support and comfort. Over the last 8 years you've been helping people, ow it's time for you. Go forward with optimism.
    Julie 00:22 There is a male around you who will help you to overcome challenges in your life, they are willing to listen. You are going into a period where money will be easier to attain, ideal time to start a business or change job. You have to work on getting people to listen to your ideas. Happy family card.
    Carmel 00:27 You have great compassion in your heart, you give to others, time for you to help youself. There is a young man around you studying hard, give him support because he will be a success. There is a girl trying to help you get out of the rut you are in, listen to her. Time to creat a new life adventure and get away from the boring.
    Darragh 00:31 time for you to create the adventure you want. You should work hard, put the effort in and you will acomplish what you want. Until september things will be difficult.
    Anne 00:35 Over the next six months you have to stand up for your beliefs, the outcome is a strong commited relationship. You've tried to help other people but you feel like they don't appreciate it, but don't worry as you've done your best, now you've to focus on yourself. You are getting the strength to take you into a happy period in your life.
    Paul 00:39 You need to learn to like yourself. You're currently looking at your life negatively, but everything you've done has been for a reason. Enjoy the journey of your life.
    Male 00:42 New love and new beginnings for you. You may be having psychic encounters.
    Female 00:46 You are a hard worker, you have more of a vocation than a job. You're going to be successful. You're lucky, you have fulfilling long-lasting love in your life. Any sacrifice on a financial level will be replaced later, so don't let fear hold you back. You've got to be strong and take control.
    Shane 00:53 You've got to think about what's best for you and do what your heart says, you've got to utilise your talents. You are going to take control of your life. You are in for a passionate time ahead. You've been letting things get to you, you need to have more fun.
    Mike 00:57 There is a powerful lady around you, you're there because you want to be, she is worth being around. You've got a period of 4 years where you will have to put effort into work or study that will pay off. It's important to follow your dreams. You've oot to make decisions not based on your heart, but on your head.
    Nora 01:04 You are a psychic lady who has a very strong intuition. There's a lot of hard work ahead of you. Other people always want you to do things for them, time to focus on you. It's time to consider all your options, take all your courage into your heart, stop worrying about other people. There is a strong fun vibrant man coming around you that you may meet.
    Patrick 01:12 Young lady around you is not being honest to you. Your life as it stands has to change. You will move home, it's not going to be easy. More than anything you want someone to share your life with.
    Sheila 01:18 Son is at a cross-roads in his life, you cannot force him, but he will have the strength and motivation to make the changes. There is no going backwards from here, there will be love in his life that will help him make the right choices.
    Sophie 01:22 You are an intelligence and practical woman who thinks in a logical way. You have put a lot of time/energy into an area of your life, it will pay off soon. May next year will be a good month.
    Delores 01:27 You're weary trying to juggle everything, by the end of August everything will get clearer. You have great psychic ability, combine them with your logic and you will solve your problems. Now is the time to make your decisions.
    T? 01:33 Smile and put the past behind you. You don't have to do what everyone else wants you to do, what do you want to do? Indulge yourself and your dreams. You're a passionate woman.Over the next 4-5 months things you thought wouldn't happen will. You've lost a bit of hope, but get it back. 45 will be an important number to you. Cut away from the things tying you down in life.
    Annie 01:42 Non productivity or ill health will be ironed out, there will be celebrations and unity. Someone in the family that wants a child will get oe. Someone will get married. More prosperity is on the way for your family. If someone is being distant, forget it, don't hold grudges, make an effort.
    Female 01:49 Over the last period you've carried weight on your shoulders, you've had to deal with it. There is romance coming. You will get a substantial boost in finances. Don't keep looking back on what you've done.
    Jane 01:55 You've had a great deal of love in your life, it's made you a contented person. You radiate love to other people. You make other people feel better about themselves. You are going to nurture or develop someone to help them better themselves, you should put your energy into something like this. Don't think too much, as soon as it feels right, just do it. There's a journey overseas, it will be very successful.
    Female 01:59 Caller kept on hold until after, no doubt incurring a rather large phone bill as a consequence.

Total Calls 24
    Male 6
    Female 17

spookwoman wrote: »
    that was.... painful is all i can say.

On the plus side, you only have one clip (if even that) to extract tomorrow. :P

• Advertisement

crimecall-page001.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement