Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

is this here? I google ali austin...

https://twitter.com/Aliearthangels

hair is different though

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Time please

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Time please

Please take your chakras and move to the front of the bar please....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

They've run over time, TV3's schedule has been pushed back. So much for their hands off claims!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I have seen Ali before somewhere. Just can't place her.

• Advertisement

definately same girl with different hair... psychic circus.. 13 years etc

http://www.psychic-tv.com/ali-earthangels

Tonight's Calls:

Wednesday 8th August 2012

Jeannet - General
    Name Call Begins Call Ends Estimated Cost
    Reg 0:11:07 0:13:45 €7.32
    John 0:17:50 0:21:05 €9.76
    Margaret 0:22:05 0:26:24 €12.20
    Joseph 0:29:45 0:31:45 €4.88
    Female 0:32:56 0:34:53 €4.88
    Dropped 0:37:05 0:37:30 €2.44
    Bridie 0:37:45 0:40:05 €7.32
    Dorothy 0:42:05 0:44:40 €7.32
    Helen 0:48:15 0:51:10 €9.76
    Michael 0:57:22 0:59:40 €7.32

Jeanette + Ali Double Reading
    Female 1:05:53 1:08:36 €9.76
    Anna 1:11:56 1:14:12 €9.76
    Male 1:17:11 1:17:57 (caller hangs up, clever boy!) €2.44
    John 1:29:18 1:32:11 €9.76
    Joey 1:34:00 1:37:30 €9.76
    Norma 1:40:25 1:43:45 €9.76
    Paul 1:49:33 1:52:40 €9.76
    Joan 1:58:45 1:59:43 (Caller hangs up, evidently angry at price of calls) €2.44
    Brigit 2:06:37 Caller put on hold until after. €2.44

Total Calls 19
    Male 8
    Female 10

Estimated Subtotal (Ex. Waiting Times) €139.08
    Estimated Waiting Income (Avg. 1minute per Caller): €46.36
    Estimated Total Income: €185.44

Notes:
    • Estimated call costs are charged to the minute not over, so a call beginning at 00:01:00 that finishes at 00:02:01 would incur a two minute charge.
    • Unless specified, it's assumed that each caller is kept on the line until the reading is concluded.
    • Since we don't know the average waiting times, I've been kind and given the average as 1 minute.
    • This income obviously only takes into account the on air callers, and not those that ring in to the hotline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Ali reminds me of Raquel who used to be in Coronation Street some years back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Caller complaining about last time on cost arm and a leg no satisfaction and still had to pay phonebill.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Notes:
    • Estimated call costs are charged to the minute not over, so a call beginning at 00:01:00 that finishes at 00:02:01 would incur a two minute charge.
    • Unless specified, it's assumed that each caller is kept on the line until the reading is concluded.
    • Since we don't know the average waiting times, I've been kind and given the average as 1 minute.
    • This income obviously only takes into account the on air callers, and not those that ring in to the hotline.

TV3 were quoted as saying the average wait time is 7 minutes.
    That was over a month ago so iit could be up or down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

I have seen Ali before somewhere. Just can't place her.

Ben Dover video?

TV3 were quoted as saying the average wait time is 7 minutes.
    That was over a month ago so iit could be up or down.

I'll change it for tonight's so. Will bring it up to 4 minutes on average because I'd imagine the times have to have come down by now.

Oh dear, gets callers name and sex wrong then forgets caller is on the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

spookwoman wrote: »
    Oh dear, gets callers name and sex wrong then forgets caller is on the line.

John thinks about finding a man!

Think Michael may be enjoying the reading a little bit too much. at about 01.14 in heavy fast breathing

Not supposed to talk about the deceased but manage to talk about energies around the caller

Number callouts from last night 5

4.31.(a): Must not infer that future events may be predicted other than as a matter of opinion or as widely accepted scientific practice

I would strongly argue that they have been "inferring that future events may be predicted", through Jeanette's constant talk of all the people she's helped and her thousands of testimonials, not to mention Ali last night saying something along the lines of "I got a call two hours after a reading once, and the person told me that two of the things we'd been talking about came true."

I would strongly argue that they have been "inferring that future events may be predicted", through Jeanette's constant talk of all the people she's helped and her thousands of testimonials, not to mention Ali last night saying something along the lines of "I got a call two hours after a reading once, and the person told me that two of the things we'd been talking about came true."

Most of the presenters just jumped at the chance of getting on the tv.

And as we have seen, it's all self promotion, getting their names out there. Don't give a damn about the callers.

Maybe the Julian deBurgh guy was more genuine and didn't last more than one night in the little window...when he saw the carry on of the others.

BMollie wrote: »

And as we have seen, it's all self promotion, getting their names out there. Don't give a damn about the callers.

Maybe the Julian deBurgh guy was more genuine and didn't last more than one night in the little window...when he saw the carry on of the others.

Never heard of any of them till they showed up on this. Is it really good self permotion with what we are seeing? I'd say no it's not doing them much good esp when you see the cost of calling in and the level of the readings. Most of the stuff anyone could make up.
    Leave them off if they are only interested in their pockets let them be seen for what they are

• Advertisement

Never heard of any of them till they showed up on this. Is it really good self permotion with what we are seeing? I'd say no it's not doing them much good esp when you see the cost of calling in and the level of the readings. Most of the stuff anyone could make up.
    Leave them off if they are only interested in their pockets let them be seen for what they are

Absolutely, we never heard of any of them before..and suddenly they are on tv.

There's loads of them out there we will never hear of, so it is promotion for those who get on, and they are milking it.

Any publicity is better than none. They don't care how they come by it.

But if you look at it another way, it's great self-promotion.

I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of people who've posted about the show over the course of the 4 threads is deeply skeptical of psychics and the like (unless there were a lot of believers in Threads 1&2 which I missed), so no matter how they performed on the show, we were never going to be won over by them.

But we'll take people who actually believe in this stuff, they see people like Flathan, Sam and Jeanette giving out readings, and every now and again they'll get a caller that says "Yeah, that makes sense.", while the troll filter in recent days means the ones that don't know what the hell the reader is talking about are cut off.

So Flathan is coming to Dublin in October. Anyone want to bet that it'll be a sell out? And there's only so many boardsies that'll go to take the piss. The rest of the crowd will more than likely be people that have seen him on TV3, and believe he's the answer to all their problems.

BMollie wrote: »

I was just thinking along similar lines.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they do it without payment. - (You host this show and we'll give you time on satellite channels.)

I won't be going. I think alot of those going will be young ones, they seem quite enamoured by him esp the jedward followers.
    Yes there always will be those who believe but I think they are starting to see the error of their ways.

Just think there They may be able to put on their cv that they were on irish tv but it's no available to view in the uk. Do a search on google and theres newpaper articles etc giving out about the show.

So Flathan is coming to Dublin in October. Anyone want to bet that it'll be a sell out? And there's only so many boardsies that'll go to take the piss. The rest of the crowd will more than likely be people that have seen him on TV3, and believe he's the answer to all their problems.

It's free but I suppose there will be something arranged to at least cover the expenses.

It's free but I suppose there will be something arranged to at least cover the expenses.

I thought tickets were €30? :confused:

I was surprised to see a neighbour's daughter on Flathan's facebook site.

She's only 16, and I feel she thinks he's the next best thing to Jedward.

The audience will be quite young (unless over 18's only) like the above, and on the other side the Marys/Carmels etc. will be there. So young fans on one side...and the nieve believers on the other :(

I thought tickets were €30? :confused:
    Origionally it was €30 but changed to free but you have to register. Registering prob means they vet for possible trolls. Audience will prob consist of teeny bops and OAP's

Change that on http://trurpgbvns.magix.net/website#TV-Dates / Events its down as free but please leave donation to refinance this event
    Dont need to be able to read german to translate his german site for events http://www.flathan.ch/#TV%20Termine%20/%20Events

From one of Ali's social places yesterday:
    ...I've picked up some terrible habits though :-) lol... You can talk about more in Ireland than you can in the UK... Which is a bonus for the client! Xx
    ~
    ...and earlier today:
    Live in Ireland in a few hrs.... may I be blessed with receiving accurate info! :-) x
    Is that a prayer for divine intervention???

• Advertisement

From one of Ali's social places yesterday:
    ...I've picked up some terrible habits though :-) lol... You can talk about more in Ireland than you can in the UK... Which is a bonus for the client! Xx
    ~
    ...and earlier today:
    Live in Ireland in a few hrs.... may I be blessed with receiving accurate info! :-) x
    Is that a prayer for divine intervention???

So she needs to pray to utilise her "gift" now? That's a new one.... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement