Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Hey spookwoman, if you get a chance can you post video of the three pregnancy related calls from last night?

I know there was one at 00:27:30 and another was at 00:46:17. (The third is somewhere in the middle of those two, I forgot to write down which one it was. :()

Computer is still being worked on hopefully will be back up and running tomorrow sometime. Have xp machines but movies maker for xp doesnt support vobs and converting to avi takes too long. As soon as machine is up I'll do them have them recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

spookwoman wrote: »
    Computer is still being worked on hopefully will be back up and running tomorrow sometime. Have xp machines but movies maker for xp doesnt support vobs and converting to avi takes too long. As soon as machine is up I'll do them have them recorded.
    Virtualdub might work...

Achilles wrote: »
    Virtualdub might work...
    prob would but have found that movie maker is so easy load the vob in about a min file is 13mins long and 450mb in size. It gives the time and can move slider for time, cut out part save and then 3 mins for conversion of file to avi.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Any idea who's on tonight? If it's Jeannette again I think I'm going to lose the will to live...

EDIT: Ah jaysus... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

She must love the colour blue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Ah noes! Not again!

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Think i'd rather have ERIC to her.....

Think i'd rather have ERIC to her.....

At least we'd have a bit of a laugh at blundering Erik:D

BMollie wrote: »
    At least we'd have a bit of a laugh at blundering Erik:D
    Yes he was completely clueless, feck he didnt even know what country he was in.

I would love to ask her who her hairdresser is, so I can avoid him/her.

• Advertisement

For someone who likes to be called "the caring clairvoyant", she's sure going about these readings in an impersonal, clinical, industrial fashion.

Wonder is that cloth over the counter fire resistant? If a candle gets knocked over... wonder did flathan fore see a fire.

Maura again?!?!

spookwoman wrote: »
    Wonder is that cloth over the counter fire resistant? If a candle gets knocked over... wonder did flathan fore see a fire.

Flathan was waving a similar cloth about during one of his last shows..must be doubling up as a tablecloth

The only feedback from callers last night was the feedback when the producer rang in....

Nobody in the boxes to night

I think Ali has done a runner from Budapest.

Ali seemed abit too sincere... don't believe in her 'gift' but think she does, and probably didnt mesh with the 'ethos' of Psychic Readings live...

ie. her giving out about cold reading and such techniques.. considering most of the rest of them use those techniques

So much for no medical readings....

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

IVF successful first time!

• Advertisement

"There won't necessarily be a second round of IVF."

What a stupid thing to say based on a pack of cards. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

AH here, someone looking to know if they'll lose the house or not should be told to cop on and not spend 100 quid calling a psychic hotline... :mad:

LAST NIGHT...flicking on and off on left hand side. Is it referring to Jeannette's last night :confused:

Funny how her "energies" seem to change at convenient times such as just at the start of the second hour... I mean, imagine if she lost the energy for quick connections at 12:15?

The Spirits are very punctual

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

What crap, she can't even hear that caller.

Is this show some kind of internship for a career in Politics?

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

BMollie wrote: »
    LAST NIGHT...flicking on and off on left hand side. Is it referring to Jeannette's last night :confused:

I think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭BINKY NIPPER

Haven't been in here for a while , hard to watch it while Dupont is on:(

Bring back the Dahling !

"Talk to The Professionals, they will help you..."

• Advertisement

I remember Ali saying at one point that she'd once done 75 readings in a week, and that she felt this was way too many.

Well, as of the last caller, Jeannette has done 95 readings since Wednesday.

Just thought that was interesting...

EDIT: And that's not including however many she did while she was in the box on Thursday.... and she did about 20 more on Tuesday which I forgot about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement