Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn ballroom dancing with me?

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi boardies, I want to learn Ballroom Dancing. Google says there are some places to do it in Galway city which is great! But I have no dancing partner, so if someone else wants to learn it might be fun!

For the record, I have no idea how to dance, ive just always thought this kind of dance is beautiful. It is not a date, I just want to know I wont have to dance alone or with another man! I'm 25, but please dont reply if you want a date, i want a friend to dance with!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

you dance.. you romance.. you take a chance

find me at Raul's on the riviera i'll show you how.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Wait until after Race Week and then ask again. I know a few people involved in that but they are all staying quiet till the madness is over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

i'll have this ogre waltzing by his 16th post

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ogre Mage

Thanks for the info Sandeman. Hi LH Pathe, what/where is Rauls and are there dancing lessons there? I have given up on romance for a while though hah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

jaxakoq44oyx.png

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement