Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb traffic monitor down for anyone else?

• 23-07-2012 7:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Now, I cleared my cookies and histories and stuff in Chrome the other day and maybe its that...

But the page at:

http://mytraffic.digiweb.ie/

isnt working

Anyone else having the same problem? I'm trying to find out if its me or the page.

The reason I think its them and not on my end is because my pings to an american server I play have started fluctuating at the same time as this really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nope fine for me. It has vanished at times in the past and occasionally given false readings but not for a couple of years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

balls... I've no idea whats wrong then.
    Dont suppose you or anyone has any ideas, bar having to deal with them over the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭nilhg

With me it hasn't been working automatically for a while, I have to manually input my account details to get the info.

Seems to be reasonably accurate when I do though, in fairish agreement with the stats from my router.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Has been down about 95 percent of the time for me, only works once in a bluemoon

I assume that the traffic usage counter is reset today? :D

Advertisement