Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality foods, the dog doesn't smell!

• 23-07-2012 9:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience as me with good quality foods. I have a boxer who is nearly two and I don't know if it is the fact that he has been fed on good quality foods but he doesn't smell, there is no oily residue on my hands after I rub him, the only time you might get a slight whiff is when he is wet and this is only very slight in comparison to other dogs. All thid I'd despite the fact that he last had a bath in november!

So is this a glorious by product of good quality foods or have I just been blessed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

yup, good food will make your dog smell better. My dogs smell better than me tbh. No smell off their coat and no bad breath. They only smell when they get wet. One of the rescues I have was on pedigree before I rehomed her. She stank, but after about 2 weeks on decent food she was stink free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Deffo - UGGGGH I petted a couple of retrievers last night (my dog is a retriever too) BLOODY HELL - I would expect my heads to smell sweeter after rubbing a hobos feet lol!

Advertisement