Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decapitated - to play Dublin

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

It could likely just go in the gigs forum but this old bastard is so thrilled about the news he just had to post it here :D
    527074_363824880352917_976534151_n.jpg

Any love around these here parts for Poland's finest?
    Roll on October.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

If they play Spheres of Madness (one of my favourite drum covers to play) I'd show my face at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The Pint is getting some great gigs these days, isn't it?

Might check this out! Would be a great gig I reckon, missed them the last time they played here a year or two ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

DrumSteve wrote: »
    If they play Spheres of Madness (one of my favourite drum covers to play) I'd show my face at it!
    tbh, I don't think there is any way that couldn't be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Denny M wrote: »
    tbh, I don't think there is any way that couldn't be played.

True, it's some tune. Bit relentless.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Personally I'd love to hear "A Poem About an Old Prison Man", love that song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

This is coming to us in Limerick too. Can't wait for it, been itching to see them for years! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

old gregg wrote: »
    Any love around these here parts for Poland's finest?
    Yes I quite like Behemoth, not sure what that has to do with Decapitated though :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just found out one of my friend's bands is doing support at this, pretty sweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

Homo sum :cool::cool:

Dolans will never be the same after :D

Got my tickets ... sweeet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

Listed under rock/pop on Ticketmaster ....... /Facepalm :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Cill94

This adds nicely to the list of death metal behemoths coming to Dublin over the next few months!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Cill94 wrote: »
    This adds nicely to the list of death metal behemoths coming to Dublin over the next few months!

Don't mention behemoths or Malice will be on my case again :D

Don't mention behemoths or Malice will be on my case again :D

Eh? ..On a side note I really hope Behemoth play here soon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Cill94 wrote: »
    Eh?
    See here.

Malice wrote: »
    See here.

I getcha. I would rate Behemoth above Decapitated. Then again I'm a fan of another superb Polish export too: Vader :D

Bumping this 'cos it's only 3 days away. Very much looking forward to this little sing along. I'll likely be by far the oldest person there, near the back, head banging like my salvation depended on it if anyone wishes to say hi-dee-hi good neighbour.

Enjoy folks.

I may well see you at it!

Bought my ticket today :D I want to see the place go fecking ballistic when Spheres Of Madness hits the speakers! Hopefully a sizeable contingent of Polish fans show up too - they created an awesome atmosphere at the Vader gig last November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

This is going to be fucckking epic.Any idea what time the lads will be starting at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Decapitated are playing tonight in Dolan's in Limerick, might not get to make it to the gig though:(

Only home now, enjoyed that loads. Pretty crappy venue I thought.

The Pint is grand I think, I do prefer Whelans though. Don't think I've been in there since December of last year.

Only home now, enjoyed that loads. Pretty crappy venue I thought.

I love how small The Pint is. It makes the gigs much more intimate and I've had the opportunity to be able to have a chat with a member from every band I've seen there because of how tightly spaced everything is. As a venue it sure isn't pretty, but it has character!

Really cool gig. Bloodshot Dawn were great, a shame that the bulk of the crowd only showed up for Decapitated.

Decapitated put on a very good live show. Loved the level of crowd interaction from their vocalist. And the fan voted setlist didn't disappoint! (Post(?) Organic, Day 69 and Spheres Of Madness were highlights for me)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ArseLtd

Savage gig, enjoyed mother war alot. But was disappointed the eye of horus wasnt played, or nihility but I guess they can't play every thing. I really would rather more from the first two albums, they played too much fodder from the new album

Advertisement