Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start a Steam friends List?

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi All!!

I've been following the steam sale and seems that a fair few have purchased the same games. I've so many to play myself maybe if we band together we might get through more before the Christmas sale. :)

Just a suggestion but is anyone up for starting a steam friends list? For co-op play and the like?

Mine steam name is: Dracuswolf

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

You'll find a lot of the regular gamer boardsies here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DracusWlf

Ah ok, i'll check it out tonight! :) thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Gigabytes

Maybe we could start a game pickup thread, were some one posts a game they are playing and asks if anyone would like to join them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just ask on the steam boards group. There's no room for anymore stickies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Just ask on the steam boards group. There's no room for anymore stickies.

Delete half of the announcements on the steam group.
    All old, also too many members on it.
    Subgroup or something are needed - there was a L4D2 Boards group set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

A subgroup would be great for dota 2 since people don't seem to idle in the boards channel, or don't check it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Delete half of the announcements on the steam group.
    All old, also too many members on it.
    Subgroup or something are needed - there was a L4D2 Boards group set up

Well I don't run it, not sure who does?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Well I don't run it, not sure who does?

You're an admin on it Retro though, I think you have permissions to edit announcements.

SubGroups can't be made however, they just have to be "new" groups that are created, and invite the people playing the games to them

Well never even knew I was. I'll take a look at it next time I'm on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I joined the group anyway. I'm always up for some co op of stuff like trine or Magicka if people want a co-op partner. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement