Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made my day, my week, maybe more!

• 23-07-2012 10:10am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On Saturday I was going to meet a couple of friends in town to go to The Sugar Club. On my way at the bottom of Grafton Street a guy stopped me to ask me was I single and if so would I be interested in going for a drink with him sometime? He seemed a bit nervous so I assume he was being genuine. He said I was beautiful and looked like a nice person so he decided to take a chance!

I was morto but also thinking WOOWOO in my head, lol. We exchanged names and numbers and then I legged it cos I was still morto...but also :D

In the history of me, this has never ever happened before. Ever. Even if he never calls I'm still totally delira!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Yay!!! Good for you miamee!!!!;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yay :D Always happens on tv!

Also so happy you went to the Sugar Club, I LOVE THAT PLACE :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

neil%20strauss.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yay :D Always happens on tv!

Also so happy you went to the Sugar Club, I LOVE THAT PLACE :D

Me too, I have been to so many different types of events there and it is always brilliant! Oh and thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

What's The Sugar Club? :)

So did ye hook up or what's the goss?! Ya can't just start a story like that and not finish it!!! Tsk tsk tsk!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

What's The Sugar Club? :)

So did ye hook up or what's the goss?! Ya can't just start a story like that and not finish it!!! Tsk tsk tsk!

The Sugar Club is a venue on Leeson Street in Dublin, it hosts all sorts of events (music, comedy, cabaret, movie nights, etc)

Sadly the follow-up to the story is not worthy of the Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows forum :D He called, we arranged to meet up, it went relatively ok but we won't be seeing each other again. Still, I'm glad I took a chance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Fair play OP, it is an awesome feeling when you feel 100% wanted by the person you love with all your heart, or in your case a possible love :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

miamee wrote: »
    The Sugar Club is a venue on Leeson Street in Dublin, it hosts all sorts of events (music, comedy, cabaret, movie nights, etc)

Sadly the follow-up to the story is not worthy of the Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows forum :D He called, we arranged to meet up, it went relatively ok but we won't be seeing each other again. Still, I'm glad I took a chance!

You gave it a shot, thats good going in my book. :)

Giselle wrote: »
    You gave it a shot, thats good going in my book. :)

Thanks! Nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

Advertisement