Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League **Final Gameweek**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Luke, Nerd, Pudsy, Madalig,

I'm hoping to get out of work today at 2 so I should be available from 4 to play my remaining games. Are any of you about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I should be around at 4. To anybody else, I'm around from now until about 1:30

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

adrian522 wrote: »
    Lads, if you feel you have made more of an effort than your opponent to arrange a fixture then PM me details of where you have posted and not received any response and you will be warded the game.

I think it only fair that those who make the effort should get the win.

I will of course verify this by reading through the thread(s).

Deadline is Sunday. If games are organised for next week I'll wait for that but the time needs to be agreed by both players by Sunday.

All other games will be simmed, so hopefully we will have some playoffs next week.

I'm just speaking for myself here, but if myself and Empacher don't get the game played, I'm happy if it's simmed. We have both been available but not at times that suited the other. Neither deserve a win (although de-fault, the 2 greatest words in the English language).

Also neither of us is goin for a play off spot so the result wont impact on that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

If ye can organise a time for next week that should be fine, if not I'll sim it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Lukebray wrote: »
    I should be around at 4. To anybody else, I'm around from now until about 1:30
    I can play now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

SantryRed wrote: »
    Luke, Nerd, Pudsy, Madalig,

I'm hoping to get out of work today at 2 so I should be available from 4 to play my remaining games. Are any of you about?

yep, can play at 4 if u want

Could you play at 5 and I'll play Luke at 4? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Coraline Rough Concrete

Ben what time suits u sunday morning

Whatever time suits you mate. Not too early though. :D How's 1?

Whatever time suits you mate. Not too early though. :D How's 1?
    I have wrk at 2 so that'd b to late would 12 suit

• Advertisement

I have wrk at 2 so that'd b to late would 12 suit

Yes no problem. I'll get on for 11:45 to be safe.

Could you play at 5 and I'll play Luke at 4? :)

Sounds good to me, see you at 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Looks like nearly all the games will be played by tonight. Thats good going. Adrian, any chance of an update over the weekend of the standings? Cheers.

Great work with this by the way. Hope you continue it on next season, I know we will be using real teams in the franchise but this would be good as you can just play at a more relaxed pace and bide your time until you have a franchise game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Raoul wrote: »
    Looks like nearly all the games will be played by tonight. Thats good going. Adrian, any chance of an update over the weekend of the standings? Cheers.

Great work with this by the way. Hope you continue it on next season, I know we will be using real teams in the franchise but this would be good as you can just play at a more relaxed pace and bide your time until you have a franchise game.

Thanks Raoul. Undecided on next season, I'll see how how many are interested and take it from there.

If I could get a bit of work done on the spreadsheet it would make gathering the stats that bit easier. I'd also like to split it into divisions and expand the playoffs to maybe 6 teams.

I'll produce an update probably on Monday.

If people haven't played their games by then but think they will get to them next week, post in here and I will allow the extra few days to get them played.

madalig ready when you are.

Howdy ben I knOw u wer lookin for a lie in tomorrow I can play tonight if we start before about 9 il be home before 7

Howdy ben I knOw u wer lookin for a lie in tomorrow I can play tonight if we start before about 9 il be home before 7

Hi mate. Sorry but I'm not about tonight so tomorrow will do. Is 11:45 still ok? :)

Hi mate. Sorry but I'm not about tonight so tomorrow will do. Is 11:45 still ok? :)

ya the mornings perfect

Adrian and empacher (I think), I can play tomorrow after 7pm up until 10pm. Then I'm free Monday to Friday after 12pm so if you's let me know a day we can have our fixture organised. I think I have to play empacher. Or is it etloveslsd? I always get you's mixed up :/

Adrian and empacher (I think), I can play tomorrow after 7pm up until 10pm. Then I'm free Monday to Friday after 12pm so if you's let me know a day we can have our fixture organised. I think I have to play empacher. Or is it etloveslsd? I always get you's mixed up :/

Its not me. My only game left is empacher.

• Advertisement

Can you play at 8.30 tomorrow? Or on Monday around 7.30

Nerd,

Trying to get my controllers to connect. Having the same problem as before. SHould be on in 5 mins.

Yeah Adrian, 8:30 tonight is perfect. I haven't heard anything from empacher in a while, has anybody else?

Pudsy when are you about?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Pudsy, Empacher, madalig

Any of you able to play tonight??

I'm free to plaY until about a 10pm start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Nekochan, ETloveslsd, Pudsy, I'm going to try and get all my games played today, playing lukebray at 2pm, assuming each game takes an hr, who wants the other free slots?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

empacher wrote: »
    Nekochan, ETloveslsd, Pudsy, I'm going to try and get all my games played today, playing lukebray at 2pm, assuming each game takes an hr, who wants the other free slots?

I can play from 5pm onwards

Does 5 work for you?

On a side note - I can play until 10pm tonight (at starting 10pm) if madali and pudsy want to play there games with me. After this I am gone til after bank holiday wknd so wont get any more games in this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

if the tvs free i should be. will post here after my game with luke

empacher wrote: »
    if the tvs free i should be. will post here after my game with luke

I wont be home from work til after 7, will the tv still be free?

• Advertisement

Looks like I can do 1pm if that's any better? About 60% sure I can, I'll let you know.

Advertisement