Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cafe/ deli/ art and craft.

Options
  • 23-07-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi - I've come up with a business idea and overview that I think could work. It's not just about being a cafe but a community hub - there are 3 distinct parts to the business which would be operated by 3 different people (2 of them being me and my OH).
    Is there anyone that would be willing to look at my outline and point out any major faults, things I've overlooked?
    I know people might think it's a crazy time to open a food service but I have different appeals and income streams covered with a USP that has growing appeal in the Irish market.
    thanks
    SJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

happy to take a look and offer an honest response!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Have a look at the Rothar Bicycle Cafe on Fade Street. It sounds like something similar to what you're talking about. It's a cafe with a bike repair shop attached where they also run courses on bike building and maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Please sent me what you have and I will have a look and an opinion about it.

Regards Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭boxercreations

Thanks for the replies. I'm away for a few days & will get back to you Friday. Appreciate it.

Advertisement