Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB student account - no longer a student !!

Options
  • 23-07-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

As you might know AIB are converting ‘cashsave’ accounts to current accounts and if you don’t have a balance over € 2500.00 fees and charges apply.

I just found out that one of my accounts is actually a student account and no fees will apply even if the balance is less than €2500.00 once they convert it to a current account.

The goody two shoes in me nearly made me tell the person that I was no longer a student but I kept my mouth shut. Will I keep quiet orshould I tell them ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

I had mine for about 6 years before they caught on, just switched me over then. I'd definitely keep quiet about it

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I kept it for about 6 or 7 years after I graduated.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement