Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smite: Third Person MOBA

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

There's currently a giveaway for an "alien" skin for Ra on Alienware's website, only(!) about 9000 keys left, and the previous lot went fast, so grab one while you can.
    http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/smite-exclusive-alienware-ra-skin-key-giveaway/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

delta36 wrote: »
    There's currently a giveaway for an "alien" skin for Ra on Alienware's website, only(!) about 9000 keys left, and the previous lot went fast, so grab one while you can.
    http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/smite-exclusive-alienware-ra-skin-key-giveaway/

The recolor skins are really terrible. Its like Ra has been dipped in a vat of blue paint. The gems skins on the other hand are fantastic, HiRez really do have a fantastic art team there. Whats sad about it is they keep releasing Greek and Egyptian gods. Haven't seen a Hindu or Chinese god since Guan Yu and Bakasura. :(

I should get back to playing this game, maybe when it goes live ill give it another look, or when they release a real Kali skin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

The recolor skins are really terrible. Its like Ra has been dipped in a vat of blue paint. The gems skins on the other hand are fantastic, HiRez really do have a fantastic art team there. Whats sad about it is they keep releasing Greek and Egyptian gods. Haven't seen a Hindu or Chinese god since Guan Yu and Bakasura. :(

I should get back to playing this game, maybe when it goes live ill give it another look, or when they release a real Kali skin :D

Really? That bad? I didn't have a chance to apply the code yet, pictures made it look vaguely cool though. You having said that though, reminds me of the free Ra skin give-away Smite did on their Facebook page, and it did really look like they'd just turned up the red color on the skin until Ra looked sun burnt!

Advertisement