Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for a new pair of Trainers

Options
  • 23-07-2012 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi

A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of Asics 2140 for running, they have served me very well and I use them for most of my marathon training last year, however just after the half marathon in September I transitioned to a pair of Asics Nimbus 13s, and I used these for both the rest of the training and the marathon.

I have found that the Nimbus 13s, cause pain in both the front part of my foot and also in my knees, and I have reverted back to my 2140, I’m now thinking of picking up a new pair of runners and I will get a gait analysis, but I just enquiring if anyone has a recommendation for a particular trainer? And where to get the gait analysis done

I should of mentioned that Im looking to take part again in the Dublin City Marathon this year

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

razor12345 wrote: »
    where to get the gait analysis done

where do you live/work?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭razor12345

Greenhills, Base2Race is near me, any experience of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Yes, I'd highly recommend them. I get all my runners there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Amphibian King is in Base2race :confused:

Advertisement