Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Renting in Waterford

Options
  • 23-07-2012 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey!! Totally new to this site so fingers crossed it gives me a helping hand. Finding it impossible to find a decent apartment/flat/house in the city centre (as I don't drive) all there seems to be at this time is accommodation for students and my god the houses they are renting out to students are stunning especially railway square apts. I do have a budget as it is only myself looking for a 1 bed. Anyone know where I can look for places I have tried daft.ie and a few property agency's but the places I have seen are very old fashioned and dull..any suggestions would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mickkav

im renting a 4 bedroom bungalow for 65euro a week just outside of the city centre! i dont drive also but looking for students to rent with! much appreciated if you got back to me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement