Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pesky technology!!!

• 23-07-2012 2:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

So today I have found myself standing pointing my car key at the shed and wondering why the door wouldn't open, then doing the same to my back door a few moments later, trying to Live Rewind a real life event Sky Plus style and reaching out to rewind something on the radio that i had missed.
    Am i a nut bucket or is this happening to others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

So today I have found myself standing pointing my car key at the shed and wondering why the door wouldn't open, then doing the same to my back door a few moments later, trying to Live Rewind a real life event Sky Plus style and reaching out to rewind something on the radio that i had missed.
    Am i a nut bucket or is this happening to others?

Tee-hee-hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

kfallon wrote: »
    Tee-hee-hee

Damn you! Was just going going to do that, but *sniggers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

What?

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Damn you! Was just going going to do that, but *sniggers*

Fastest finger first....hence why I 'won' :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

kfallon wrote: »
    Fastest finger first....hence why I 'won' :o

Bet you always get there first.....:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I once woke up in a daze trying to find my USB key so I could store my dream.

Good thing I properly woke up a few seconds later, I didn't want to find out where I was going to stick it.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

This isn't a technology issue, it's a fecking ejit issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

This isn't a technology concern, it's a fecking ejit concern.
    Ejitology to be precise.

Tbh we've all had stupid moments, I walked around the gaff for two minutes the other day looking for the keys that were in my hand :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

If I'm looking for specific text on an actual piece of paper, I first think 'CTRL F' to find what I'm looking for...then I realise I'm not on a computer and the page isn't on the screen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Got a email in the office and replied back to the OP :rolleyes:

recall, recall, recall!

Advertisement