Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 23-07-2012 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Hoping to go this week, any vouchers/discounts floating about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Yes there is

What i discovered last year after i bought the ticket online was that it needed to be presented at a desk further on up from the main entrance and beside this desk was the unmanned season holder desk in which people were just walking through with not a ticket in sight,now thats a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

or borrow a season ticket from somebody else - my sister has used my card to get in with my daughter (im a man!)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

If you drop into any of your local Dublin libraries, there will be a stand with minicards on it - like tiny card brochures advertising different attractions in Dublin. Anyway, theres one on it for the zoo and it entitles you to 2euro off your next visit. The zoo is 15.50 entry (sooo expensive :eek:) so its defo worth your while popping into a library for it. I nabbed a few the last time I was in.

Advertisement