Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harwareversand.de VAT

Options
  • 23-07-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭

if you buy through a company, for the company, can the VAT be claimed back ? or has anyone else done this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

2smiggy wrote: »
    if you buy through a company, for the company, can the VAT be claimed back ? or has anyone else done this ?

Ask Skylinehead, he did it. I think it's just a matter of ringing them (or emailing them) and just mention your VAT number. You then transfer the ex-Vat amount to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

thanks for that , I will email them and see what the story is !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I emailed them with VAT details asking them to quote an ex-VAT price. Didn't reply for a few days, tried to ring them - couldn't get through to an English speaker in two attempts, checked email, there it is. Transferred the ex-VAT money to them and they dispatched it soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

cheers, emailed them the details there , I am in no panic to get really so if they replied by the end of the week it will do me. 19% is a nice saving really :p

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brophy

2smiggy wrote: »
    cheers, emailed them the details there , I am in no panic to get really so if they replied by the end of the week it will do me. 19% is a nice saving really :p

can you tell me how long it was before they actually got back to you with an email - its been a week tomorrow and they still have not got back to me with the ex-VAT price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement