Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies of Waterford we need your help!!

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ok guys me and my friend have been single for a very long time and were fed up of it. We both live in Waterford(originally from wexford) and find it impossible to find somewhere where we can meet genuine nice down to earth guys that aren't interested in one thing!! Any suggestions on where to meet the these great men of Waterford or is there any hope for us??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

Well, in my experience its often the other way around, I know plenty of single guys who have everything going for them but finding a nice girl just isn't happening. I suggest joining clubs, getting involved in activities, etc you find interested as opposed to expecting to meet mr. right out at the pub whilst drinking. Besides that? Online dating, its not just for creeps anymore, plenty of nice fellas (including the ones I mention) give it a try. Easy way to weed out the ones who "only want one thing".

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Where are ye in the county?

have ye considered joining a club such as Macra? great way to meet people & have craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Bit of a cliche but have you looked into things like tag rugby? Good mixture of people and generally considered good craic and good social life?

Otherwise take up cycling, seems to be what all the boys are doing these days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Supersiderman

Well I have to test drive you and your mate first then I'll think about it.

Advertisement