Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stronghold on fur?

• 23-07-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I got a rescue dog two weeks ago who it turned out had fleas! Got stronghold in the vets today and she got antibiotics and an anti inflammatory injection. I put the stronghold between her shoulder blades. I parted the hair but it still looks as if most of it went onto the fur instead of the skin?

Do i have to go back and get another dose or will this be ok??

Any help is much appreciated!

7538588708_59c2f54484.jpg
    clio news by KingIsabella, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I actually posted about this the other week - when I do my guy every month it spills down..anyhoos somebody said they mentioned it to the vets and they said it's still be effective. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Thank you! That's the job! I parted and parted and parted and started squeezin when i saw a little bit of white, then afterwards it looked like it was just on the fur! Hopefully she'll stop itchin soon!

Advertisement