Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer School

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Received an e-mail about attending a summer school to get skills up to scratch. It's aimed at mature students attending Sligo this September. Has anyone applied to go on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gidon

Hi Scoob!
    I am going for the summer school as well, the two week one. I do not know how many people are attending, but I think its a good opportunity to get a head-start to navigate Sligo before the introduction week and to brush up on some maths as well.

Good luck in making your decision. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scoob70

Gidon wrote: »
    Hi Scoob!
    I am going for the summer school as well, the two week one. I do not know how many people are attending, but I think its a good opportunity to get a head-start to navigate Sligo before the introduction week and to brush up on some maths as well.

Good luck in making your decision. Cheers!

Hi Gidon - thanks for your reply :D. I can't attend the 2 weeker because I've been in full time education recently but I'm hoping they'll let me go on the 2/3 day intro course instead. I agree with your comments and I think it's a great opportunity to meet with a few faces before everyone starts back. Are you moving to Sligo or do you already live there?

Advertisement