Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S Problems

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

There is a white circle with 2 black curvy arrows on the top of my screen on my galaxy s for past week nearly. Cant get rid of it, Looked it up online and no-one could give me an aswer as to how to remove it, even my network provider. its eating my internet allowance for the month (50mb/1gb left):mad: I have never ever been close to using my whole allowance ever! what i found out online about it is that is downloading/uploading/syncing something (depending on who u believe). Ive tried turning it off and even in flight mode its still there! Im pulling my hair out at this stage and cant afford for this to continue. Please someone have a solution for me please!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Sounds like the sync which syncs info for apps. Go to settings->accounts and sync, possibly turn off auto sync from here. You should be able to control here what will auto sync.

i generally auto sync my gmail accounts only.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dympy

the sync is off on all accounts! just been to the store and they cant tell whats going on either. Has to be sent away to be wiped last resort i hope!

Advertisement