Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Controller

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get a ps3 controller for cheap. I'm seeing them for 50 and 60 euro in gamestation and argos which seems a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

bumping this one but I'm guessing not. I've been looking for one on and off for 6 months now and have never seen them drop in price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭b318isp

I have an Argos wireless controller which I paid €12.99 for - I think they are €18.99 now. Although not Sony, they work fine - however they use one USB port for the receiver.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9244898/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

b318isp wrote: »
    I have an Argos wireless controller which I paid €12.99 for - I think they are €18.99 now. Although not Sony, they work fine - however they use one USB port for the receiver.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9244898/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3.htm

I saw these but stayed away as they need batteries. Do you have to replace them often?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭b318isp

I use rechargables without any issues. If the controller is turned off after use, they do last a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭vgv

bumping this again.I need a new controller and am prepared to pay around 60quid if I have to but would like to know if I can find it anywhere a little bit cheaper before I buy.Please let me know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement