Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google maps

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

When I look at google maps the N3 is comming up Blanchardstown North, and Blanchardstown North coming up as Clonsilla roads. I see other mistakes aswell. Whats going on there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Blanchardstown Road North is coming up for me as Corduff Park and the N3 is Blanchardstown Road North... weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Seems like theres a thread on it here. Bing maps is ok though.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79873658

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

They do seem to have made some improvements around D15 though. For example, I got caught out a few months back when their map showed Rusheeney Avenue connecting straight through to Manorfields Walk. (Here.) I followed the route planned on Google Maps only to discover a wall in the way. Now it doesn't link the two roads or try to route through there. It was the same at the end of Beechwood Downs.

You're right about the naming, though. It is still a bit of a mess.

Advertisement