Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players in Galway ?

Options
  • 23-07-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello everyone ! I'm new here and I don't know If it's a good choice to create this new thread so tell me If I'm wrong !

I'm Clément (or Eldready), I'm from France and I will be living in Galway for 9 or 10 month from september to june. As a fighting game player (mostly UMVC3, 3.3 and SSF4AE) I'd like to play with people over there and especially in Galway ! I'm aware that there are tournaments in Dublin so I will probably try to participate to some of them ! :)

I'v already met some players from Ireland as a referee at WGC 2012 but never played against theme so I hope do so in a near futur !

(sorry for my english)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Eldready wrote: »
    Hello everyone ! I'm new here and I don't know If it's a good choice to create this new thread so tell me If I'm wrong !

I'm Clément (or Eldready), I'm from France and I will be living in Galway for 9 or 10 month from september to june. As a fighting game player (mostly UMVC3, 3.3 and SSF4AE) I'd like to play with people over there and especially in Galway ! I'm aware that there are tournaments in Dublin so I will probably try to participate to some of them ! :)

I'v already met some players from Ireland as a referee at WGC 2012 but never played against theme so I hope do so in a near futur !

(sorry for my english)

A WGC 2012 referee?

What game was it?
    You weren't a referee for UMVC3 by any chance were you?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

There are a few Galway people around these forums - I live in Galway now but am leaving at the end of the week. Deathrider has run a few fighting game sessions in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Someone call me? :p
    I'm based in Galway, and I dabble in a bit of SSFIV:AE, but I'm mostly a Kombat player. I'm always on for a few fights though. Slickmiester is also based in the area and plays AE and MK. I think he dips his toes into a bit of UMvC3 from time to time too.

I've got nothing in then way of internet access at the moment, so I'll pm you my details.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Eldready wrote: »
    (mostly UMVC3, 3.3 and SSF4AE)

By 3.3 do you mean 3rd Strike ?, feel free to post your XBL/PSN gamer tag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I believe Youngdibs is still living out wesht too. He might also be interested in jamming on a few games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah 3.3 is what the French call 3rd Strike.

Hope to see you at an event sometime soon Eldready but I'm in Dublin unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Eldready

Thank you for the answers ! I don't know yet if I will have a lot of free time but I'm gonna move for sessions in Galway or elsewhere for sure ! Maybe some of you know 3hit combo ? (stunfest) I'm a player from this association.

In WGC, I was a referee for KOF13, AE and sfXtekken, sadly not for mahvel...

My gamertag for some online sessions before my departure : old dready :) (without the smiley obviously :D)

Advertisement