Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topaz tickets Galway Races 2012

Options
  • 23-07-2012 5:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭

I see Topaz are giving out tickets for 10e if you spend 25e or more on fuel for racing on 31/07/12, any idea is it day or evening racing on this date? Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

31st is Tuesday.

Evening meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Doom wrote: »
    I see Topaz are giving out tickets for 10e if you spend 25e or more on fuel for racing on 31/07/12, any idea is it day or evening racing on this date? Thanks.

which topaz garage(s) and when does the offer end?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

antoobrien wrote: »
    which topaz garage(s) and when does the offer end?
    I saw it in the one at Silver Strand, haven't been in any others recently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Seen it in a few around Galway, bohermore was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Have you seen Bus Eireann are charging 6 euro for the bus from Eyre Sq to the course. Normal charge 1.70 but sure why not rip the racegoers off. Good ol Ireland. 300 euro for the short bus journey.

Private operators like citylink or GoBus will bring a bus of 30 people to Dublin from Eyre Sq for this.

Damn monopoly on the race track service.
    Used to attend 6/7 days but this year will only go on the Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

How much did you pay for your pint before you posted this @Thegalwayman ?
    Plenty of regular busses if you are prepared to walk from the normal route.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

How much did you pay for your pint before you posted this @Thegalwayman ?
    Plenty of regular busses if you are prepared to walk from the normal route.

When I was walking past the bus stop yesterday I noticed a sign with details of the service disruptions for the week to the 403 & 409 services. The buses are not running up the Parkmore road, starting 1 hour before the first race until after the big race of the day.

I don't know where the 403 & 409 buses are running to while the buses are not using Parkmore road.

Advertisement