Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone on 48 - not getting MMS

• 23-07-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

iPhone3G with iOS 3.1.3 on 48months network

I cannot seem to receive MMS messages. I have used the settings on 48's web site ... but not a peep ...

Anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

No one ?

I was advised today by 48 that I have to have an internet bundle to use MMS (I should have realised this, I know)

Now I am wondering if it will work during a Snack period .......

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pearbelle

I am having the same problems on my vodafone 856 smart, was on to 48 and was told that it may not work with "snack" and that i would have to buy a data bundle but what the point if it not gonna work. I manually entered the APN settings but still no joy ...took the phone to my local phone store but the were unfamiliar with the 48 network and were not much help

Advertisement