Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can You Be Taken Off Being Blacklisted?

Options
  • 23-07-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi all hope this right section if not mod please move to correct one, im just wondering can a person be taken off the black list as i didnt pay a credit card back when i was younger like 7 years ago from tsb. i was told your black listed for 3 years then taken off ive found out im still blacklisted and lets just say its ruined me i cant get anything on loan or finance not even another credit card after 7 years you think i would be taken off as when i was black listed i moved banks i got a credit card from bank of ireland which i had no hassel with and paid back but now they declined me and said i need to get taken off blacklisted to able to apply to get anything so i dont know what to do now any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Try doing a credit check in yourself and see what comes up. Its with the Irish credit bureau - Google it and you should get the link.

Advertisement