Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billpay Blackberry

Options
  • 23-07-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Ok so my sister is going to get a Blackberry on contract with Meteor but then swap me for my Samsung Galaxy W because I want a Blackberry.
    Are you able to do that because i see all contracts with Blackberrys include BIS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could get the blackberry services via paypay option with meteor

http://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/#mighty-top-up-deals-for-blackberry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭Damien360

If you get a lot of email the blackberry is great, unless you get a lot of pdf files which it cannot read.

If on the other hand, if it is for leisure, get something else as it does not do fun stuff well at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Damien360 wrote: »
    If you get a lot of email the blackberry is great, unless you get a lot of pdf files which it cannot read.

If on the other hand, if it is for leisure, get something else as it does not do fun stuff well at all.

BlackBerry's can read pdf's

• Registered Users Posts: 16 WINTERSBOII

No im asking would she be able to get normal 3g if we swapped instead of the bis with blackberry internet and bbm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

She'll be able to get normal 3G. Tell her to disable the BIS service with the provider if it's an extra. If it's not an extra charge then she's nothing to worry about

• Advertisement
Advertisement