Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange question but here goes..

Options
  • 23-07-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I know it's kinda early to be talking about Christmas, however, every year I'm always jealous of people who get to work out doors in the heart of it all. I'm tired of working in busy shops at Christmas and I was wondering does anyone know how you get a job as an Elf? Like, in Santas grotto?

I know, I'm thinking ahead here as it is only July, but I guess these jobs are snapped up fast and I think it would be a fun/different way to make money for the holidays.

(I live in Dublin, so please take this into consideration before answering with suggestions!) :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I remember last year about 4-6weeks before Xmas, the fas website were offering jobs for santas elves etc all over the country, so keep an eye on it .....it's a bit early yet ;)

Advertisement