Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coheed & Cambria New Album

Options
  • 23-07-2012 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys, I know this thread hasn't been active in years but I'm interested in seeing how many Co&Ca fans still exist in Ireland! I was just reading through here and saw a lot of malica towards the band but I feel like people were offended by the long album titles, squeaky voiced singer and premise behind the songs to give the band a chance. Also, the word EMO was thrown around a lot.

Personally, who cares what genre they are?

Anyway, they're original drummer is back in and there's a new bassist to replace Mic Todd who's currently in jail I believe.

Anyone heard the new song they put on the website?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Was wondering when their new stuff would be coming out. Not the biggest fan, but will keep an ear out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

I'd consider myself a fan of their music, I couldn't give a fiddlers about any of the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

They have some good songs alright. Do they have any songs from their new album up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 graham90

Riddle101 wrote: »
    They have some good songs alright. Do they have any songs from their new album up?

Ye, go to coheedandcambria.com

The background of the page is a video of the new song!

Does anyone know anything about the new bassist?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

graham90 wrote: »
    Ye, go to coheedandcambria.com

The background of the page is a video of the new song!

Does anyone know anything about the new bassist?

Just listened to the song. Pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I've been big into Coheed for years now, I really, really love everything about them. Sentry sounds great, I'm so glad they seem to be returning to those huge choruses again.

The new album is a 2 part thing (First album this October, part 2 in February), cause the saga ended after the fourth album and the last album was a prequel about Coheed and Cambria.

The new concept seems just as epic and 'romantic' as any of the others though. I can't wait anyway :) and they're playing at Reading next month woohoooooooo

Advertisement