Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing ban

Options
  • 23-07-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My problem is this recenlty i have been banned from the Kerry gaa Forum despite the fact that i never leave comments on it and only occasionaly browse through it to see if there is any interesting thread that are active. I recieved no warning or email stating that i was banned and i was wandering how do i remove this ban or if i fail at that how long is the ban in place for and on what grounds was it issued to begin with. Any help from people who read this will be greatly appreciated from a genuing GAA supporter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

fearcaide6 wrote: »
    My problem is this recenlty i have been banned from the Kerry gaa Forum despite the fact that i never leave comments on it and only occasionaly browse through it to see if there is any interesting thread that are active. I recieved no warning or email stating that i was banned and i was wandering how do i remove this ban or if i fail at that how long is the ban in place for and on what grounds was it issued to begin with. Any help from people who read this will be greatly appreciated from a genuing GAA supporter.

Just message the mods of the Kerry GAA forum and ask them :)

fyi: I have to report your post as it is clearly in the wrong forum.
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭mikeunt

kerry4sam wrote: »

kerry4sam

thats outrageous

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

There isn't a Kerry GAA forum, just the standard GAA under sport which modutils tells me you're not banned from.

Can you link the forum here that you're having problems accessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

kerry4sam wrote: »

kerry4sam

Well if he is banned he cannot post there...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Moving this to helpdesk. You're not banned from any forum though.....

Graces7 wrote: »
    Well if he is banned he cannot post there...:rolleyes:

That doesn't prevent a PM. Hang on to those oul' rolleyes maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I luv a deep and meaningful thread like this one, made my day.:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Did anyone consider that the forum he's banned from might not be one on Boards.ie?

I reckon he's banned from here: http://kerrygaa.proboards.com/index.cgi

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fearcaide6

Its that one alright the only bother is i cant contact any of the administration of the site. Thanks for all the help

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid that site has nothing to do with Boards and therefore we can't do anything for you regarding your ban.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since it's been established that this isn't related to boards.ie, I don't see any purpose to it being left open.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement