Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune teller

Options
  • 23-07-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, does anyone have a number for a fortune teller near fethard in Tipp, tink her name is Kay Mullally, if anyone does cud ye send it to me, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭hunterpajero

used to have it must have lost it when i changed phones,i got the number originally from o hallorans shop in drangan,they can be contacted on 052 9152112

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Bluebird13 wrote: »
    Hi all, does anyone have a number for a fortune teller near fethard in Tipp, tink her name is Kay Mullally, if anyone does cud ye send it to me, thanks.

Surely the Fortune Teller will know you're looking for her and contact you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Surely the Fortune Teller will know you're looking for her and contact you :D

No doubt she's bogged down with too many 'tall,dark strangers in her future" to get around to all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Do people still waste their hard earned money on that kind of stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Hey, if you can get a hoult of the fortune teller, ask them for the winning lotto numbers. I could do with a few bob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Bluebird13 wrote: »

Hi Kay, hope business is picking up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Hi Kay, hope business is picking up :rolleyes:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Ah seriously, at least fcukin come up with a more subtle username :rolleyes:

Advertisement