Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakwood Daytrip from Ireland

Options
  • 23-07-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey guys,

Myself and a few friends were thinking of going over to Oakwood for a day trip in August. The only thing is we live in Dublin & the ferry departs from Rosslare, Wexford.

I would appreciate any advice from people who have previously done this trip. What is the best way to get to Rosslare from Dublin? Cheapest aswell as we're all students! :)

Many thankssss :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

there's a bus from busaras that'll take you right to the port.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 L_S1991

Yeah I saw that but it takes 3 hours and 20 minutes it seems? & it's an early depart from Rosslare & you arrive back very early the next morning.

Does any1 know any direct buses from Dublin to Rosslare that might not take as long as 3 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Has anyone gone over to Oakwood for a day trip recently? Stenaline seems to have stopped their service...

Advertisement