Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Canada / Advice please?

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Folks,

I,ve got the IEC 1 year visa for Canada and plan to head over there in September. I work in Property here and was wondering what the best location is for Commercial Property jobs in Canada, I was thinking Toronto as I know a few people there and im doing this solo.

Also I wanted to know if i can extend my stay beyond 12 months,this is my second IEC visa , i had one which expired in April but I was finishing a degree and couldnt leave , I was told this meant i couldnt extend it for a further 12 months, anyone know if this is the case.

Lastly does anyone know what the best opportunities for sponsorship are, 12 months isnt a long time and sponsorship im guessing is a lot cheaper than a permanent visa application. Sorry if the info I provided is a bit vague but any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Folks

Comments

Advertisement