Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod Power Trip and Poor Manners

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Not my issue, just general feedback, but G'em said it's better suited here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79878680

What on earth is going on here? This is power tripping and bad manners of pretty massive proportions.

I'd like to know if there's likely to be any admonition or sanction of Makikomi for this level of modding. I don't think this is the first time he's shown himself in a poor light, and his behaviour reflects badly on the system/community that allows this kind of behaviour to continue IMHO.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

OP just to let you know we're looking into this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ok the situation as it stands.

Both G'em and myself have been in discussion regarding that thread last night.

In hindsight I agree that I acted impulsively and with a hot head.

That said, I apologize to everyone involved without reserve.

I also believe that my actions put Super Rush in a position whereby he felt compelled to defend his fellow moderator, and although he ignored a warning in the thread I'm not unreasonable and I've asked that his banning be over turned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Thanks for responding Makikomi, and the apology is appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement