Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio Slabs Query Charlesland...

Options
  • 23-07-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, we're looking to source a number of the original patio slabs used in the patios/ gardens in Charlesland.

Does anyone know where we can get them/ if they're still available to buy?
    Thanks, Fiona.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

Fiona, try Millbrook paving in Delgany

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

The paving slabs are made by Acheson & Glover based in Co. Tyrone. They have an office in dublin tel: 01 832 5699.

TerraPave Flags - Verona Ground is the type I think But can't remember. They are about €7 each. Your better off dropping out to them to have a look.

Their supplier down here is Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle Industrial Estate tel: (01) 8390193. They have the exact paviors used in the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FLandy

lakeroad wrote: »
    The paving slabs are made by Acheson & Glover based in Co. Tyrone. They have an office in dublin tel: 01 832 5699.

TerraPave Flags - Verona Ground is the type I think But can't remember. They are about €7 each. Your better off dropping out to them to have a look.

Their supplier down here is Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle Industrial Estate tel: (01) 8390193. They have the exact paviors used in the estate.

Thank you so much, your post has been very informative and helpful...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 El Cid

There's a house over near Puroga Creche has about 20 of the slabs outside the front door for sale, behind a blue car.

I'm sure you'll get them for less then a fiver each. They used good quality slabs here so they're as good as buying new ones and will probaly match what you have better! Not sure what number house it is , but send me a PM and I can find out and reply.

Advertisement