Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlock phone

• 23-07-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Where can i get my mobile phone unlocked in limerick.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Do a search in the Mobiles & PDA forum. There were posters on there a few weeks ago singing the praises of an unlocker in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

try ND service in foxes bow. hes in at the back of The Dark Side. In my opinion i wouldnt go to Mr Mobile on Wickham st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jsd1004

djdunny wrote: »
    try ND service in foxes bow. hes in at the back of The Dark Side. In my opinion i wouldnt go to Mr Mobile on Wickham st.

Got a Samsung Mini unlocked in Enet(i think) on Thomas St. Darkside wanted 20 euro. They did it for 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

+1. On ND services on Foxs Bow. Quick and easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

The guy with the stall outside the Milk Market on Saturdays that sells the phone accessories would be able to unlock it I'd say..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Cheapphones

What phone is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

Hi my Phome is a Samsung GT-C5010E.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

+1. On ND services on Foxs Bow.
    I have a Galaxy S which was locked to Meteor. I got an unlock code from Meteor as my contract was finished and not being too savvy with phones, I asked the guy in ND to do the unlock. He charged me €5. That's fair enough I believe.

Fiver sounds great value..

Cheapest I've seen online is 17.50.

Fiver sounds great value..

I think the fact that I had an unlock code from Meteor when I called in meant his job was much simpler. He had the phone unlocked in less than a minute.

When I asked him at first he quoted me €20 but when I produced the code, he did it for a fiver.

• Advertisement

ahhhh... Oh yeah.. That made his life very easy :) ha.. You should have let us know on here and could have helped you with that one for free!! Still, He has to make a living too...

You should have let us know on here and could have helped you with that one for free!! Still, He has to make a living too...

True.... I should have asked here of course - never thought of that. Still the guy was ok charging me a fiver. He could have asked for the full €20 and I'd have been none the wiser. Fair dues to him for not ripping me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Few friends have gone to the place on fox's bow and recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Looking to get a BlackBerry Bold 9900 unlocked in town! Anybody know of somewhere good and reliable?
    Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Try
    www.freemyblackberry.com

Have used them lots. They're great.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Cheers sent off for the code! So hopefully it will come good when it comes back!

Advertisement