Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODAFONE MOBILE UPGRADES

Options
  • 23-07-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey all,

am due for an upgrade with vodafone in the next couple of months and have currently got a samsung galaxy....definitly looking to get an upgrade as the battery on this phones are pants always needs charging. what i want to know is the following

1) anyone recommend a good upgrade (with good camera & battery life)

2) do you have to pay to upgrade with vodafone?

any good apps for androids also? that are free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

i am due an upgrade in the next few months. i tried the carphone warehouse last week to see could they sweet talk vodafone but didnt work. he was going to give me 100 for my samsung galaxy s i9000 which would have meant me paying 70 for an iphone.

a friend of mine also got a trade in involving the above phones. my samsung is in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

hey all,

am due for an upgrade with vodafone in the next couple of months and have currently got a samsung galaxy....definitly looking to get an upgrade as the battery on this phones are pants always needs charging. what i want to know is the following

1) anyone recommend a good upgrade (with good camera & battery life)

2) do you have to pay to upgrade with vodafone?

any good apps for androids also? that are free?

If you think the battery life is crap on the Samsung Galaxy than all smart phones will have crap battery life for you. Its just the way it works, you use extra features and drain extra battery. Most phones don't differentiate that much in battery life. Though in my experience HTC Android phones always have the shortest battery life if your an average user.

You have to pay for most high end upgrades, depends on which price plan you chose. Most mid end phones come free on 24 months, high ends range from 150-300. It all depends what price plan you go with

Advertisement