Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird to go to the cinema by yourself?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I tend to go a lot by myself. Sometimes I wouldn't mind someone to go with but other times I don't care so much. If you go by yourself you can go when you want and if you're like me, you like to be there on time and not coming in late when it's dark and the ad's are already on. I hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

I love going to the cinema by myself. Used to be paranoid about people I know spotting me & thinking I have no friends, but I grew up and got over that.
    And as others have said, solo cinema means no one to steal your popcorn and no one making you late (hate missing the trailers) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

Your not a skinny guy in your early 60's are you? :)

Such a person was at either Toy Story 3 or UP in Dundrum (was at both, cant remember which it was) . Looked odd and shifty.HAd a kind of snorkel jacket on too.
    Ha, no, I'm in my mid-thirties and I wouldn't be seen dead in a snorkel jacket... But I do look odd and shifty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Manco

Absolutely no problem going to the cinema on your own. I do it more often than not; any attitudes to the contrary just strike me as bizarre tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

http://onion.com/12BSu2L

Funny article here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

I only ever go by myself and I only ever go when I know the crowd will be small. I've never been to the cinema at night.

Your not supposed to talk in the cinema and so I don't really see the point fo going to the cinema with someone else.

Advertisement