Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anybody insured their collection?

• 23-07-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

..and if so, with who?

My collection is at the point now that i worry about what I would do were there a fire, or the like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

wernstrom! wrote: »
    ..and if so, with who?

My collection is at the point now that i worry about what I would do were there a fire, or the like.

Pics or gtfo basically :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Here's an idea. Let's start sharing our collections on here and see what rare stuff we have!

I'll get the ball rolling with my Archie Goodwin/Al Williamson hardcover newspaper strip three volume collection in slipcase, signed and numbered by both and limited to 2500 copies.

But my personal favourite is probably the Executor VHS Trilogy box set from the mid 90s, an absolute classic!

Here's an idea. Let's start sharing our collections on here and see what rare stuff we have!

I'll get the ball rolling with my Archie Goodwin/Al Williamson hardcover newspaper strip three volume collection in slipcase, signed and numbered by both and limited to 2500 copies.

But my personal favourite is probably the Executor VHS Trilogy box set from the mid 90s, an absolute classic!

We've a thread here for people to put pics of their collections into if you wanna be nice & show us? :) - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056560256

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Ah right. I'll get snapping so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

EnterNow wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo basically :D

Transformers not SW : - P

but figured was better to ask here.

And pictures of piles of boxes are no fun.

• Advertisement

wernstrom! wrote: »
    And pictures of piles of boxes are no fun.

SW ones would be, Transformers...not so much :p

Seriously though, I suppose it comes down to the value of your collection. If it's high, it might be worth looking at insuring it yeah

Advertisement