Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yusing - what does it mean?

Options
  • 23-07-2012 10:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5

Hi there
    I have a query about the term yusing or yussing? Can someone tell me what it is? I am lead to believe its young lads out driving around 'cruising' looking for younger girls?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Brokentime

Hi there
    I have a query about the term yusing or yussing? Can someone tell me what it is? I am lead to believe its young lads out driving around 'cruising' looking for younger girls?

Need a name for what you're doing?

Googled and Yahoo'd it; "yussing girls" brings results on Russian girls. Which is good enough, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A culchie college mate of mine refers easy females as yuss!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Sounds Hebrew to me, and reminds me of 'yummy' :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 The Good Will Out

Brokentime wrote: »
    Need a name for what you're doing?

Googled and Yahoo'd it; "yussing girls" brings results on Russian girls. Which is good enough, I suppose.

Sadly, I have been told my teenage son might be doing it. Needed clarification before I castrated him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement